Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@niki172 I'm so sorry :(. What a sweet puppy (all dogs are puppies to me, no matter how old)! She's so lucky to have a wonderful family like yours ❤️ ❤️

I installed a few web cams in my house this week for security so now I spend a GOOD chunk of my day checking in on my pets to watch them sleep (all day - seriously all day) and occasionally switching from one sleeping spot to another. When I checked in and didn't see my dog on the bed I almost fainted because I thought someone had broken in and stolen her (she was getting a drink of water). 

If anything I think the cameras have made me more paranoid! 

Sounds like FUN!!!!!  I love looking in on my poodles. It is usually my toy jumping on the 2 standards.  She is so playful!

OMG!  Have you guys seen this video floating on social media? This is incredible!  

@Anonymous this pup reminds me of your furbabies Heart  

Image result for dog jumps over gate gif

When I adopted my standard poodle she was 6 weeks old.

I installed one of these to keep her on the tile floors and not the nice wood floors. Puppy nails are sharp!

2 weeks later at only 8 weeks old she was doing this.  $150 wasted!  lol!!!! 

This is for Yorkies!  hahahah!

I made myself laugh with this meme I made the other day and thought y'all might get a kick out of it as well 🙂

IMG_8735.JPG

my husband and I just moved down to FL and are staying with my mom until we can get settled. Our cats have been trying hard to be friends with my mom's cat Bubba, but he wants no part in their shenanigans.

@samls324 this is hilarious!! I love how your maine coons are all on the same couch staring the camera down at the same time ahahha..a perfect pairing with the creepy children of The Shining.

Bubba may have the biker name but your kitties look like a fluffy little gang!

This is awesome!  LOL!  @samls324

OMG @samls324!!  Bubba clearly wants to be left alone 00.JPG

Congrats on the big move!!!

thanks @ZombieMetroAnt! They like to lay close and stare at him haha

Here's a picture of my fur baby TJ in case anyone is having a long day today and wants to smile 🙂sleepingtj.jpg

What a sweetie! 💗  Thanks for sharing! @gonerogue

Finally got to test out sephora monopoly and had a special helper! My besties cat Jess..

She read us the rules..

jess1.jpg

Then got caught cheating, trying to swipe up an extra store.

jess2.jpg

@CC3616 what a sweet tabby ❤️ I love the pic of her trying to scoop up the stores!! My cat always grabs stuff like that and pulls it underneath her belly then lays on it ahaha hiding the evidence!!

how cute! she just wants to be the banker lol

Lol!  That is cute!  And I am so excited you finally got to play Sephora Monopoly! 😊  @CC3616

Ahhh this is too cute!! 

A cat trying to cheat...doesn't surprise me at all. 😉

dog.JPG

Spoiler
dog1.JPG
dog2.JPG
dog3.JPG
dog4.JPGdog5.JPG

Lola is by far my cutest study buddy 🙂lol.jpg

Awwwww!  What a sweetie!   She looks serious, though - she's got high expectations for you, young lady!  @unfungirl

thanks @Tamara76!! she keeps me in line 😛

4 Replies
testing