Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@Insomniacmuffin I am so very sorry. Your little black beauty is gorgeous and reminds me so much of my Abby cat. I lost her a few years ago about this time. 

I dont know know how you came to be his mom, but know that his life would never have been so wonderful without you. Take comfort in knowing you made a difference. For now, treasure each moment and just love him. It will be hard when he's not there but maybe when you're ready you will open your heart to a new little love and make a difference again. Keeping you in my thoughts and crying a little along with you. 

Coal is a beautiful cat. I am so sorry. I totally relate, as I have lost a pet before and as my current dog has had two major surgeries this year. The love we have for our pets is a different kind of love....it's hard to explain, loving and caring so deeply for a living thing that depends on you for everything, who can't speak with words. It's a precious relationship. As others have said, enjoy your time with him and make him comfortable. He will always be with you and I definitely believe our furry friends go on to a better place...sending hugs!

OH NO! 😞 Poor baby! I'm so sorry, I'm already choking. 😞 I recently went through something like this, a year and a half ago and it is still fresh in my mind, it's .. horrible to say the least, I know words won't make you feel better ugh. Yeah, I'm crying with you, I'm so sorry, all I can say is he will be happy in kitty heaven as he was with you, I know i don't have to say this but hug him every day, sing to him, and everything you do to make him feel comfortable. Sending you a big hug.

I am sorry for what you are going through! I have been there and can empathize with the pain. You will be in my thoughts.

I'm so sorry to hear this! I've lost three kitties myself and it's always rough going. Will keep you and your kitty in my thoughts.

Heart

dog.JPG

Spoiler
dog1.JPG
dog2.JPG
dog3.JPG

I mean, who wouldn't want to take this cutie-pie home?!  

He should be a dog model !!!

this is amazing.

Was sorting through some old pics and noticed my animals have googly eyes on opposite ends of the spectrum...

iPhone4s 122.jpg

no more selfies, mom (my sweet beagle ellie rolling her eyes at me)

versus

IMG_0028.jpg

hi, hi, hi mom! (Sold the horse a couple years ago to help pay tuition when I went back to school)

@CC3616

haha!  I love the pics.

Aw @CC3616 Heart  So adorable...what was your pony's name?  

@ZombieMetroAnt "Good lopin linda" Linda for short. 

Linda1.jpg

Ah ha ha....I remember that video!!  0000000000.JPG

Perfect!!  0ulta.JPG

tank.JPG

They sell these on Amazon!

Spoiler
tank1.JPG
tank2.JPG
tank3.JPG
tank4.JPG
tank5.JPG
tank6.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt oh my gosh these really want to make me get a cat! I'm getting close to convincing the guy I'm dating to adopt one. I told him I'd start spending even more time with him, but it might just be for the cat. (; 

XOXO,
Marieke

@ZombieMetroAnt The first one with the tank made me laugh strictly because of the cats expression, the look on that cat face reminds me of the way my cat looks when she "partakes" in catnip 😉

@ZombieMetroAnt omg thank you so much for posting this, it totally made my day! i need the scratching laptop seeing as how anytime I do homework my cat sits on my laptop while im trying to type lol imagine the sickening cuteness of a picture of us side by side with matching laptops ahahha

Anonymous Insider

I think my cats need the tank and maybe the laptop too 😄

Those are great @ZombieMetroAnt! Time to place my order. 😄 

Relevant_to_interests_hedgehog.jpg

@angel7594 omg i freaking love hedgehogs, they are SO incredibly adorable!!!! Their little feet and faces ❤️ ❤️

I miss my babies so much when I'm out of town for a few days, but I love how overly affection they are when I get home. They really love and miss me too! 

testing