Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

thanks! 😄 she is my whole world!

0000000.JPG

How cute is this?!

tiny-bird-friends-homes-jada-fitch-01.gif

Spoiler
bird.JPG

I'm sure a cat owner wouldn't be able to pull this off (unless you'd like your cat to get a concussion)

Caught Gunner mid yawn the other day. She looks like she's rubbing her eyes haha

IMG_5226.JPG

So, cute! 

My Milou dressed as a latte 🐶🍶IMG_4809.JPGIMG_4845.JPG

@Lanloon sooo cute 🥰 🥰🥰🥰🥰

OH MY GOODNESS THE CUTENESS!!!!

Too cute, Milou!  My hubs would love this!  Where did you get the costume? 

Thanks! ☺️ I ordered the costume from Amazon. 

awwww is that a coton de tulear? Milou looks just like my puppy!! so cute!

No, he's a Maltese ☺️

Major LOL's - cats just don't give a darn!

Capture.JPG

Dogs-That-Had-Their-Bed-Stolen-100-57e138dab83b8__700.gif

cats-stealing-dog-beds-2-57e22ce0a4ecf__700.gif

cats-stealing-dog-beds-5-57e22ea2342ef__700.gif

cats-stealing-dog-beds-85-57e14de487567__700.gif

@ZombieMetroAnt I took this picture a few years ago when I got beds for my cat Sylvie and dog Mhari. Your post reminded me of this...

image.jpeg

@ZombieMetroAnt, So cute! I needed a good laugh today! ❤

00000.JPGif it made you smile @angel7594 , then I've completed my mission!  Heart

Bored Panda has an animal post every day but this one was too good & had to share.  

my andy is my #1

halloween16.jpg

i also recently rescued a kitten from my car engine. it was a huge ordeal. i instantly bonded with him even though i knew i couldn't keep him (to keep him happiest--i live in a shoebox with a dog that requires all my attention !). it also was particularly difficult because if i really had to admit it....i'm a cat person. i have dogs to keep me challenged !! so...after 10 days i found a home for the little kitty and it was a perfect meant-to-be situation ! they named him floki 🙂

this is a pic of me holding him the night he went to his new home (bless the people who took him -- they let me take all the time with him i needed 🙂 )

floki.jpg

What a sweet story!   Good thing it all worked out!  Andy is the cutest!

@jemly,  It's too bad you couldn't keep your new friend! I hope his new family will love him and take good care of him!  You did a lot for him by rescuing him, loving him, and finding him a safe home!  Andy is the cutest dog ever!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

She's here!  I don't have a name still but happy to report she did some business in the litter box. The box is goin to give me ulcers. How big do cats get? Or what breed would she be considered? 

IMG_7489.JPG

@Anonymous, Oh, she is soooo cute! I love her pink nose.  🙂

I have been fooled  by a of couple short haired kittens who turned out to be long-haired when well fed as they grew up.  It can happen, but I wouldn't worry about it.  It's supposed to be their dander, not the fur that we are allergic to, anyway.  Hooray for using the litter box!  And, what @alexasteph says below is right on the money! Congratulations on your new kitty!

Wow!  Congrats on your little bundle of joy @Anonymous  I don't know anything about breeds but I DO know a cute kitten when i see one & she definitely is a Cutie Patootie Heart  You're gonna do great as her mommy.

testing