Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

image.jpgAfter photo in the car for the hubs.  She got  a little shirt, pantaloons and pig tails style this time.

(then when it gets hot, she gets the hair taken off her legs leaving 2 rosettes which is show coat). These are our 2 main styles.

She's just stunning.

@wheeeee I think she needs a tiara 😉

She does!  She has a few. One more couldn't hurt.  lol

@wheeeee,   Beautiful!  She looks happy too!  🙂

What a beauty!

@wheeeee,  What a beautiful Poodle your girl is!  I've heard that Standard Poodles are terrifically intelligent dogs.  Poodles were originally hunting dogs? Hard to believe, isn't it?   Love Standard Poodles!   🙂

Yes, they hunt in water and why the name 'puddeln' which is German. People think they are French dogs, but not true.  They were adopted by the

French.

The 'show coat' is actually an utility cut.  The 'puffs' were styled to keep the joints warm while cutting away excess hair to prevent drowning since they grow a lot of thick hair.

They are very intelligent and P trains easily and why you see poodles in specialty acts like the circus, etc.

To me she is more 'kid-like' than a dog.

She is a pretty princess.

Love the pink hair!

Omgggggg she looks beautiful! I love the pink! @wheeeee

This is her birthday week.  She turns 6 and she has been with me since 6 weeks old.  

Then C' one year with us in September.  Time flies!

She's getting fancy for her bday! I need a spa day like her! Little princess! 1 year, time flys 🙂 sweet C!

@jen143xo

Me, You & P' 

image.jpg

Hahaha so cute 😄

My boys:

image.jpeg

Goose is on the left and Hugo on the right. 8 months old and so big already! They're settling in to their Bernard personalities, so sweet and stubborn. And hot today! I poured water on them and now they're sleeping with the fan blowing on them 🙂

This melts my heart!  I also love when I find my poodles snuggling together. so, sweet!

puppy cuddles are the best, especially sleeping puppies!

Oh my goodness!!  They must keep you quite busy 🐶  So, so, cute!!

Which one of these cuties is on your profile?

That's Hugo, way back five months ago when he was small, ahh the time flies 🙂

Aw what sweethearts. Saint Bernards always remind me of the movie Beethoven haha. Glad they are keeping cool with this hot weather.

testing