katie723

PROJECT 10 PAN

Have you been buying way too many beauty products lately? Is your vanity overflowing with way too much clutter? If you haven't heard of the Project 10 Pan (which I believe started on Youtube, that's where I heard about it!), let me briefly describe what it is. You select 10 (or however many you'd like) products, whether it's makeup, skincare, hair products or all. You must finish these 10 products in its entirely (or "hit pan", where you have used so much of the product that you see the bottom of the "pan") before you are allowed to buy new makeup products. This really helps with appreciating what you have rather than buying more and more things, leaving older products you have to sit in the dust! *There are also exceptions, for example, if you run out of concealer... you can allow yourself to purchase another concealer even if you haven't completed the Project 10 Pan.

Is anyone else doing a Project 10 Pan?! I definitely needed to control myself after IMATS LA and tons of Sephora gift cards for my birthday and the recent UD sale! So, I started up my Project 10 Pan again two weeks ago! I'm determined not to be good and stick with it!

Here are my items that I've chosen for my Project 10 Pan:

1. Sephora Mineral Foundation Powder in Medium 25 - I've had this since March and I'm barely half way!! I use this daily.

2. Sephora Lip Gloss in Pink Ballerina - about half way through.

3. Clinique Lip Gloss in Bamboo Pink - about half way through.

4. NYX Lip Gloss in Beige - still have more than 3/4 of the product left!

5. Stila Liquid Eye Liner in Black - I'll finish this in about a month or so.

6. BADgal Lash - I have about half a month left til I need to throw it out.

7. L'oreal Voluminous Mascara - still have about 2 months til I need to throw it out.

8. Maybelline One by One Mascara - will be throwing this out in a couple weeks.

9. UD Primer Potion - I have two small samples, but I really don't know how long they will last!

10. ELF Blush in Tickled Pink - I haven't even hit pan with this!

and any of my UD eye shadows in my Naked palette, which I haven't even hit pan with!

This will definitely take a long time to complete, but I'm okay with that because I really need to save my money and just enjoy what I have! :smileyhappy:

Let me know what your list looks like! :smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave

Re: PROJECT 10 PAN

(0) Hearts

Okay I removed all the items that I have used up. Starting now, this is my current list:

1. Dior Gloss Show in Charlotte Moka (no progress here)

10. TheBalm Mary Loumanizer(no progress here)

12. Origins Never a Dull Moment Scrub

13. Burts Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser

14. Weleda Gentle Cleansing Milk

17. TheBalm Shady Lady Eyeshadow in Shameless Shana(new)

20. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Purple Snap(almost new)

22. Clarins Colour Quartet in #50 So Chic (new and my new eyeshadow obsession!)

24. TheBalm Cheater! Mascara

26. Benefit Benetint Deluxe Sample (3/4 left)

27. Rosebud Salve

28. Dior Abricot Nail Cream

29. Korres Guava Body Butter(brand spanking new)

35. Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Serum

38. Josie Maran Argan Mini Color Stick in Petal Pink

sephoramusthave

Re: PROJECT 10 PAN

[ Edited ]