kristamarielund

One brand

If you could only use one brand for all your makeup and one skincare brand, which would you chose?

I would chose Urban Decay makeup and Caudalie skincare.

missjr

Re: One brand

(0) Hearts

This is a real toughie!  

I have to say for makeup, it would have to be NARS especially during the summer months.

For skincare, my oily, acne-prone, 40-something skin responds very well to the Caudalie line.  

maltipoo66

(0) Hearts

Hmmm well after much thought and concentration...

Makeup: Make Up For Ever

Skincare: Cera Ve (this brand saved my skin when I had patches of excema)

saturnwings

Only brand for all time?  YIKES!

For makeup, I'd pick YSL, with MUFE and Urban Decay at an extremely close second.    It's just funny since I don't own that many YSL products (certainly not as many as MUFE and UD).

For skin, it is definitely La Mer.  I love Josie Maran and use a ton of JM stuff, but giving up my [La Mer] day moisturizer sounds ... I can't even imagine it.

projill

I get anxiety even thinking of choosing one brand!  Wow....

If I had to choose I would probably say NARS because my complexion is most important and they have it down- plus the variety is great.  

Skincare- that's a tough one too!  I would probably choose Kate Somerville because she has everything and it is all amazing :smileyhappy:

I am so glad I never will have to choose- that was so hard!

xoxo

Jill

janinebt

[ Edited ]

This is difficult, it's like being asked to choose your favorite child! I have so many favorite brands for so many different reasons :smileyfrustrated:

For makeup I'd have to go with Make Up For Ever with NARS trailing right behind!

In terms of skincare, I'm going to have to go with Laura Mercier or Clinique.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
ssmittys

SO HARD!!

I would have to say for make up it would be Hourglass (Chanel 2nd, MAC 3rd) and for skincare I would do Bliss (DermaDoctor 2nd, REN 3rd)

glossjuunkiee

Makeup...this is super hard. Probably Too Faced, with NARS a close second, and maybe Urban Decay as third because I SO want to try their products.

For skincare, I don't know. I'm really young, so I actually have great skin. I don't even need foundation/concealer.

I'll just pass on skincare.

dianabt

Fun post!

I'd have to say:

Make Up For Ever for makeup

Murad or Origins for skincare.

I'd love to say Shu Uemura for both though!! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Sapphyres

I had finally just about settled on a brand but now this topic made me paranoid lol!!! No one said philosophy! And I was trying to do all that brand... About to hit the store this weekend and get some samples of origin and Clinique stuff lol I mean the stuff I have is working fine... I shouldn't... But I know I will lol
smartmint

I would choose benefit an clinique! Although it is a really tuff choice!

islandqt

OOOOOOOOOOOH great question!! hmmm this is tough for me cuz it would be a toss up between MAC and Make up Forever but.....

okay Makeup brand: Make-up Forever

Skincare: Clarins (though they need to widen their selection of eyecreams)

jmotaku

Eeek!  This IS a toughie!

I'd have to go with Urban Decay for makeup, with MUFE hot on its heels, and Clinique for skincare.

elipeanut

Super easy question! Make up would be Urban Decay and skin care would be Olay (The stuff I have been using the past couple months from them cleared my skin up!)

victorianmakeup

This is almost PAINFUL to answer, but i'm gonna have to say... Benefit and Proactiv. Yes, I was a trader and picked a non-sephora brand. :-/

serendipity01

DDF skincare and MUFE makeup (but NARS is a close 2nd).  :smileyhappy:

lovely1reigns

Oh that is so tough. I guess I would say bobbi brown for makeup and murad for skin care.

brookie673

Geez......Urban Decay or Bare Minerals for makeup, and Clean & Clear for skincare, I guess.

makeuppiggy

I would us  sephora brand stuff :smileyvery-happy:

isayyall

I'd have to go with Ole Henriksen (love, love, love!) and Bare Escentuals.

officegal

For makeup, I'll definitely go with Laura Mercier. Skincare is more difficult since I use a whole smattering of products from different brands. Maybe Boscia.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 71 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • officegal
    • ssmittys
    • strmysony
    • ohhenri