kalex

No-buy

I went way overboard with purchases this month (2 orders with Sephora last week alone).  So I decided to put myself on a "no-buy" for the entire month of July.  Has anyone successfully done this before?  I know I won't be able to read fashion and beauty blogs or open emails from my favorite stores, but any other suggestions?

Thanks!

katie723

Re: No-buy

(0) Hearts

@sephoramusthave blushes seem like the hardest to go through (along with eye shadows for  me)! especially since i only apply a light touch of it everyday! but they're also fun to switch up!

jxw200

i definitely don't need anymore blush either! they were sold out by the time i checked online friday night, and the store i stopped by on saturday didnt have it. based on the swatches i was able to find online, i don't think i really need them! 

i'm glad we both ended up not getting something we don't need! 

katie723

(0) Hearts

i was reading reviews on those two blushes on makeupalley but they weren't very good! you two dodge a bullet!

katie723

[ Edited ]

Anyone planning on doing a December No-Buy? I'm determined to complete a No-Buy for a whole month, since I didn't complete it during October and November. In October, I broke it by purchasing BE and MAC products at an outlet. In November, I broke it by purchasing sets at Sephora and one set at Ulta during Black Friday.

I will be doing a December Make-up No Buy, simply because I have some skin care, hair and brush cleaner products that I need to buy. I absolutely do not need any more makeup, especially since I ordered a ton of mascaras during Sephora's Blk Friday and the BE blush+lip set. I'm focusing on finishing up makeup products so I can shop at the end of June without feeling bad!

Since today is December 1st (finally!), I'm going to Lush to pick up a new large bottle of Tea Tree Water Toner! With the new Sephora Holiday gift card deal (whenever I receive it...) I will be purchasing the Murad Acne Body Spray. Finally, once I completely run out of my MAC brush cleanser, I will be purchasing a new bottle from Parian Spirit. Those are the only necessities that I can think of at the moment!

Wish me luck, because I will need it! :smileytongue:

</