gem5136

No buy until chic week. Who's with me?

After buying four, yes four of the hourglass blushes yesterday after promising myself I'd get one, I realized I am in desperate need of a no buy. I have more than enough staples to get me until then so I am doing a true no buy. Anyone wan to join me? Maybe offer each other support, as a beauty addict this will be hard for me.

myxducky

Re: No buy until chic week. Who's with me?

(0) Hearts

I'm on a no-buy until chic week too. I didn't buy 4 hourglass blushes... but I did buy one and already made a couple other purchases this month already, not to mention, I also have a stock pile of product I should get through first!... so no more for me until then.

missfawnie

(0) Hearts

There are just a couple new items that I want to pick up this weekend (mostly just with exchanges and gift cards, though), but then I am totally with you!! 

I have had a massive beauty haul this week, and it would be better on both my wallet, my guilt and my husband if I try to refrain from picking up anything new after this. 

Although, I swear, that NARS Final Cut collection keeps calling me and torturing me. But as a general rule, I avoid limited edition products. So hopefully I can resist. :smileyhappy: 

ContentlyKayKay

(0) Hearts

I'm buying the Tarte Airbrush foundation after work with my Ulta coupon then I'm definitely onboard! I've spent waaay to much these past few weeks, but no regrets hehe.

missfawnie

(0) Hearts

Ooh. You must let me know what you think of that brush! 

It's been on my wish list for awhile, but I don't think I can buy it unless it is truly spectacular. I have way too many brushes as it is, and my foundation really doesn't need a new applicator. But still... the reviews are swaying me to the other side.

waterbaby1981

I'm onboard.  I've been really good since Christmas.  I promised no makeup, but skincare when I need to replenish is nonnegotiable.

missrmessner

[ Edited ]

I have one Fragrance order to place during 3x points (which I may use the 10% VIB code), and a small order to place in March to get my B-day gift, then I'm on a serious no buy until Chic Week! 

mplsblonde

I'll be joining you girls. . . reluctantly.  My no buy is going to be for all stores, not just sephora.  Boo :smileysad:

joeanne

When is this Chic Week you speak of? I guess I haven't been paying attention!

quotidianus

It's usually around the middle of April.  Which is a loooong time to buy naught!

joeanne

(0) Hearts

Thank you. I, fortunately, am not on a no-buy and have a few gift cards that I've been holding on to. And my birthday is in April so that's a plus!

pixyfaygo

It's 15% off that usually happens sometime between the end of March to the middle of April. 

joeanne

I'll start adding things to my Loves list now!

ChicDabbler

I'm with you! I'm doing a no buy until chic week too. If you ever feel yourself succumb to the evil whispers, I will help to dissuade you with the help of cranky kitty. http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/No-Buy-challenge-Don-t-buy-that/td-p/907495

zoeg15

Im with you! well....after feb 1st lol I realized the other day that ive placed 5 orders since jan 1st (visited sijcp just once lol) but I would like to save up for chi week. As soon as I place my order for the ambient blush im on a no buy until then!

pixyfaygo

I've placed 8 orders now since January 1, so I won't be buying anything until chic week **unless** they have a really awesome Rouge perk!  So I'm with you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 22 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • pixyfaygo
    • waterbaby1981
    • zoeg15
    • ChicDabbler
    • joeanne
    • mplsblonde