No Buy July!

No Buy July!

Having gone through my makeup collection extensively the past week, I've decided to go on a 'No Buy July' challenge (which includes not buying necessities such as makeup remover and brush cleansers, since I have loads of deluxe samples to go through.) As an avid supporter of both Sephora stores and Sephora.com, this might be difficult, but I'm still determined :smileyhappy:.

My goal is to make it through the entire month of July without any purchases, and if possible, until my birthday in August.

If any of you beautyholics are also planning on a No Buy July, please comment below (and help each other through the next month-ish! :smileyvery-happy:)

Re: No Buy July!

I've heard mixed reviews on GlamGlow, so you'll have to tell us how it is! One of the makeup artists at my store broke out from it.

I know, seriously, good job! I've been meaning to go to Sephora to get some samples of post-acne scars fading treatments, but I'm afraid I'll be tempted to buy something!

wow that takes a lot of self control to actually be IN sephora and not buy anything after a really stressful day!  good onnya mate!  :smileyvery-happy:

Tube of Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in Shade 23: FINISHED! Been working on that bad boy the past year or so.

Dior Diorshow Brow Styler: DONE. I'm kinda bummed about finis