poshified

No Buy July!

Having gone through my makeup collection extensively the past week, I've decided to go on a 'No Buy July' challenge (which includes not buying necessities such as makeup remover and brush cleansers, since I have loads of deluxe samples to go through.) As an avid supporter of both Sephora stores and Sephora.com, this might be difficult, but I'm still determined :smileyhappy:.

My goal is to make it through the entire month of July without any purchases, and if possible, until my birthday in August.

If any of you beautyholics are also planning on a No Buy July, please comment below (and help each other through the next month-ish! :smileyvery-happy:)

poshified

Re: No Buy July!

Someone probably alerted the employees you were stopping inside the store :smileyvery-happy:

wendyomgwar

omg its one am and im laughing my butt of lol oh gosh... lol I will go back to lurking now

drrragon

they are totally fun!  I didn't realize how much I missed bright colors, i've been using neutrals all year now lol

poshified

[ Edited ]

empties.JPGAside from the Revlon lipgloss and the useless MUFE Elixir that I've decided to toss out due to changes in texture and smell, the rest are products I've finally finished in July. Thank goodness!

Bring it on, August! :smileyvery-happy:

prosopon

Yay for empties! I see some makeup products in there, that's great! Love the enthusiasm for August!

poshified

Thanks, doll! If only I can go through eyeshadows at the same rate! LOL

crayzeeRN

Wow, you go girl!! I never use up perfumes! I'm guessing you probably have a deluxe sample collection the size of Mars? (Like me :smileyvery-happy: )

poshified

Thanks, lady! I literally had to force myself to finish deluxe sample size perfumes. My trick was to fill my atomizers with them so I'll actually be bringing them around with me and actually using them. Is it weird I'm thinking of keeping the empty bottles? They're too darn cute! haha

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Not weird at all! I'm actually reluctant to use up my deluxe perfume samples because I don't want to get rid of the bottles either!

wendyomgwar

HOLY CRAP :smileysurprised:

My mouth literally fell open! I might have to start saving my empties... just to prove to you guys I actually finish some of my stuff!!! Lol Is that tiny perfume above the Clean the Versace Yellow?

poshified

Hahaha, I can finally toss them out. The looks I get from family and friends when they see my bag of empties is priceless! That's the bright crystal :smileyhappy: I wish I had gotten the yellow diamond 100 pt deluxe size just to complete the Versace family haha!

wendyomgwar

I was jw, I know there was a promo code for the yellow diamond perfume even if you make a purchase under $25 :smileyvery-happy:

poshified

Wait really?! How did I miss that?

wendyomgwar

MV09Y7 - VERSACE Yellow Diamond EDT (0.17 oz) $10.00 you have to use the one with the letters on it! Obviously copy and pasted from Rikkie's board lol

poshified

Thanks, girl! Hooray for more deluxe sized perfume hoarding :smileyvery-happy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Nice, I love seeing empties, It encourages me to actually finish something! I love the last part 

"Bring it on, August!" Lol too funny!

poshified

Must exercise self-control next time I'm inside Sephora. And by that, I mean tomorrow! haha

wendyomgwar

I was going to do a no buy august.... yea lol no thanks. I can't I'm so weak! The second I saw the Ariel mirror online I snatched it up within the second! But seriously, I might have cried if I didn't get it....

crayzeeRN

Since I see some other empties posts here, and I still religiously save all of my packaging every month (!) I figured I'd stick this picture here!

poshified

That's a lot of full-sized products you went through! *high fives*

wendyomgwar

Ooh how did you like that argan oil and shea butter... is it a mask?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 655 replies
  • 1146 hearts
  • 57 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • prosopon
    • khgal
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • mrsbridger