No Buy July!

Having gone through my makeup collection extensively the past week, I've decided to go on a 'No Buy July' challenge (which includes not buying necessities such as makeup remover and brush cleansers, since I have loads of deluxe samples to go through.) As an avid supporter of both Sephora stores and Sephora.com, this might be difficult, but I'm still determined Smiley Happy.

My goal is to make it through the entire month of July without any purchases, and if possible, until my birthday in August.

If any of you beautyholics are also planning on a No Buy July, please comment below (and help each other through the next month-ish! Smiley Very Happy)

Re: No Buy July!

(0) Hearts

Hahahaha... I guess that means you're not joining

Retail therapy soothes the soul Smiley Happy

There must be something about car dealerships and stress that calls for some retail/beauty therapy. Right after I left the dealership with my car is when I bought the perfume I talked about a few days ago. I avoided makeup but still needed a pick-me-up!

Back from vacation and I still haven't bought any makeup! I was going to cave and buy the Ariel mirror today but I saw that it was already sold out Smiley Sad guess I'll have to wait till it launches in store but I'm super bummed! Anyways Day 19 down woohoo Smiley Happy

Hope you're all refreshed from your vacay! So glad to have you back and going strong still Smiley Happy