poshified

No Buy July!

Having gone through my makeup collection extensively the past week, I've decided to go on a 'No Buy July' challenge (which includes not buying necessities such as makeup remover and brush cleansers, since I have loads of deluxe samples to go through.) As an avid supporter of both Sephora stores and Sephora.com, this might be difficult, but I'm still determined :smileyhappy:.

My goal is to make it through the entire month of July without any purchases, and if possible, until my birthday in August.

If any of you beautyholics are also planning on a No Buy July, please comment below (and help each other through the next month-ish! :smileyvery-happy:)

poshified

Re: No Buy July!

I've been known to heavily lay on eye cream in order to try and finish the product, only to deal with milia down the road. Lesson learned! :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

I've definitely been using my foil packets! I;m going on vacation next week and I know everyone says don't try new stuff whilst on vacation but I can't help it! It saves so much space packing!! And I feel so proud that I use up the samples lol I'm about to go through a good 20 foils packets in hair, body, face, etc. Is it sad that this makes me super happy? Lol

mpolansky

Not at all! I'm impressed @wendyomgwar. My skin is way too sensitive.... I would not be able to handle all those samples! I can't tell you how long it would take me to go through 20 foil packets. Good for you girlfriend! I'll be cheering you on

poshified

(0) Hearts

I'm with you on sensitivity! I rarely try new products when I'm on vacation to avoid breakouts. So, wendyomgwar, I'm jealous! But have