Neglected brands

Neglected brands

Whenever I use the CHOOSE BRAND scrolldown list, I see tons of brands no one on BT ever mentions! Obviously people are buying them or sephora wouldnt have them.

Sooo.. I want to know, what is everyones favorite Neglected brand?Smiley Frustrated

Absolutly no Nars, Urban Decay, Dior, etc, I wont have itSmiley LOL. This is a thread for those never mentioned brands.

Brands like Supergoop, 21 drops,  T3, zirh and others.

My personal neglected favorite would be Soap and Glory. I've never once seen a post about it, but it has fabulous products, like Hand Food.

I can't wait to here everone's answers!Smiley Happy

~~We are all beautiful~~

Re: Neglected brands

Yeah, I love Soap & Glory too! It is a very neglected brand. I first tried Soap & Glory products at a place in Canada called Shoppers Drug Mart. They had it wayyy before Sephora did. My fave product from Soap & Glory would probably have to be their Flake Away body polish. It makes my skin super smooth with a nice glossy finish!

Re: Neglected brands

I'm an avid fan of the Hourglass brand ... sometimes I feel like I'm the only one on BT that talks about it! Literally though, their products are some of the BEST I have ever used! Their facial primer is AMAZING (color corrects, makes makeup waterproof, smooth out the face, nearly natural, etc), their tinted moisturizer covers and looks as good as a Chanel liquid foundation, their eyeshadows are highly pigmented, the mascara (film noir) is nice, Siren (a gloss they make) makes for the hottest red lip ever ... I may or may not want to be a Hourglass brand rep for Sephora haha!!

Seriously though, for those of you who haven't tried Hourglass, you should Smiley Very Happy It's fabulous!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats