katief241981

Naked 3 currently Out Of Stock

Ok ladies. I went to purchase Naked 3 and it now says currently out of stock!  Not sure how long this will last. I subscribed to get an email update for when it is back in stock.  Hopefully this is a very temporary thing.  I'll try to keep you posted. Until then, i will sit here crying.  haha

yazmin

Re: Naked 3 currently Out Of Stock

(0) Hearts

The Naked 3, took a while to run out of stock. I bought mines like around 11 am Eastern Time, and I saw they ran out by 2? by that time I saw pictures on Instagram saying they were sold out. 

volta

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Sijcps close at 10pm the night of 12/11, so you still have an hour to buy it (I asked someone)

I *have* seen it in person and it's beautiful. I took a picture of it, but my picture is terrible and doesn't do it justice. I think it's really going to be worth the money and the hype. It comes with a double ended brush and a sample card of all four of the UD primers.

1Emily

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know when Sephora is getting the palette? Not that I really expect anyone to, I assume we'd all know if that were the case, but I thought I'd ask anyway! :smileyhappy:

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

I think it depends on your store. My home local store will be getting it on the 11th. My school local store I'm not sure of yet. I'm hoping the 11th to though as I have a final that day and would loooove to snag it before hand.

1Emily

(0) Hearts

What about online?

shoppiturt

(0) Hearts

I was at SiJCP on BF and the lady there said Dec 12. I hope that means it'll be available on the site right at the start of the 12th. I'm done playing the waiting game on UD's site. :/

mplsblonde

(0) Hearts

macys is releasing it on dec 12. i asked 1 sephora store and they said probably dec 12 but understandably were coy about the release date.  tonight i was inside a jcp store and the sales associate said they were told to release it dec 11 at 9 pm but she thought that sounded crazy since the store closes at 9 pm so she is going to release it dec 11 in the morning

Missie772

[ Edited ]

Shame on you Urban Decay!!! They did this with the past 2 palettes- only have a set amount in stock, then when it goes OOS, all of the sudden people just need it that much more and create a huge frenzy and hype over it.

Been there, done that.... I fell for it once with the original Naked! But never again, I am onto you UD!

I am going to wait until the craziness subsides and I will pick it up at Sephora next year. Waiting a few weeks won't hurt me!!

BeautyLove02

Don't you hate when companies pull this gimmick to make the product more desirable? I already wanted the damnn thing...just let us buy it already! Sheesh

IttyxBittyxMe

I'm thinking about getting it as a birthday gift to myself from the UD website, buuuut I want the points from Sephora so I'm torn. 

But the Facebook comments right now are just...wow. I rarely see grown women act like self entitled brats outside of my BJD hobby but man, those girls have nothing on makeup lovers. Actual comment off the UD page: I am disgusted you're out of stock on this palette. Maybe keep the palettes for PAYING customers instead of giving so many freebies to gurus and you'll have enough of them. 

I'm sensing some anger here. 

shortstuff07

And I think they gave FOUR out to gurus.  Even the reps didn't have them yet.  Goodness me, it's not UD's fault you didn't order in time!

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

That was in response to the crazies screaming over their keyboards, not you Itty Bitty.

IttyxBittyxMe

I know. Trust me I wasn't worried. xD 

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

Is anyone else really excited about the new polishes?  What about the liners that launched today as well?

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Wait a sec there are new nail polishes? I need to go check this out!

SirenPrincess

I NEVER buy nail polishes, but I love that green.  I think I'm going to buy it, but I was so excited about Naked 3 that I didn't even seen it was live when I added the palette to my cart.  I don't want to pay shipping, so I'm waiting for it to show up here.

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

The green swatches are gorgeous!  I'm picking them up when they hit stores, I have the first two and I'm really enjoying them.

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

I'm excited about the liners! The nail polishes I haven't seen. 

shortstuff07

Photo courtesy of Temptalia

holiday2013_urbandecay001.jpg

katief241981

Well… I can't wait to start seeing everyone's swatches and the way this palette looks on all different skin tones.  So for all of you lovely beauties out there that snagged this: I better be seeing some pictures soon!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 47 replies
  • 88 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • kalex
    • prettyinpa
    • marydiva
    • volta
    • lissathecocoa
    • dianabt