katief241981

Naked 3 currently Out Of Stock

Ok ladies. I went to purchase Naked 3 and it now says currently out of stock!  Not sure how long this will last. I subscribed to get an email update for when it is back in stock.  Hopefully this is a very temporary thing.  I'll try to keep you posted. Until then, i will sit here crying.  haha

lissathecocoa

Re: Naked 3 currently Out Of Stock

That is a great reason to wait, to be frank.  I love to see the way swatches look on different skin tones before I buy.

SirenPrincess

I'll definitely post some fair skin swatches as soon as mine arrives!

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

you can hold me to that! I've never swatched for anyone besides myself though, and I'm no arm model! :smileytongue:

lilahtov

Why pay more for something you can wait just a bit for? Seems to me that anybody who wants it this badly already probably has a few eyeshadows to keep them busy til they can get their hands on it for MSRP :smileywink:

That being said, I ordered mine 2 hours after I got the email from UD (signed up for their emails for this purpose alone!) and I have to say, I'm glad I did. I've been looking high and low for good pinks that don't wash me out. Here's hoping!

lissathecocoa

(0) Hearts

You're totally right, I JUST snagged Laura Mercier's Artist Palette and have only used it ONCE before I saw Naked 3.

katief241981

Ok ShinyMagpie…i don't want it that bad. Hahaha.  $95? Thats nuts

ShinyMagpie

Wow they are selling on ebay already for $95 or more. Crazy!

katief241981

1.gif

bombshell30

That is EXACTLY how I feel! Lol I want to get it from sephora. So I can get the points!

lissathecocoa

(0) Hearts

Same!

kalex

I just want to taste the schnozberries.

katief241981

december 12??? seems so long away.  hahaha.  In the words of Veruca Salt "I want it now:    :smileywink:

ShinyMagpie

Clever marketing. Driving up demand by making it temporarily unavailable. 

snowshoe

They did the same thing with Naked 1 and 2...guess they figured if the tactic isn't broke, don't fix it.

prettyinpa

As I remember with NAKED 2, UD had a bunch for sale the first day, then it went out of stock, then they had some more available, I think it was a day or so later. Then these sold out for awhile, and it was then available at Sephora. So keep an eye on your mailbox, here on BT or stalk UD's site for when it comes back in stock. I got my email from UD around 8:30AM, but purchased my palette earlier by noting that DandelionFluff had made a post that it was live.

Meg82

I called my local Sephora and they said that all Sephoras start selling theirs on Dec. 12th.

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Meg! <3 

We've missed you!

That's great to hear - I am so excited for Sephora to get Naked3 in. :smileyhappy:)

shortstuff07

[ Edited ]

Ulta gets them Dec 12 as well!

cig01

Darn!!  I should have purchased it right away instead of debating.....especially since I know good and well that I'm going to buy it anyways.  Hehe....

SugaredMagnolia

(0) Hearts

To add, don't worry. UD has already committed to delivering this product to Sephora so Sephora can have it on sale in December.

Either Sephora already has the stock and there's a specific sale date stipulated by their agreement with UD or UD has a boatload that they aren't making available through their own website so they meet their obligation to Sephora.

dianabt

Stay tuned ladies, we'll have the Naked 3 online and in stores in early December. Thanks! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 47 replies
  • 88 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • kalex
    • prettyinpa
    • marydiva
    • volta
    • lissathecocoa