lovelykatya

Most used products and the ones we always repurchase!

I am sure we all have some products that we use the most and then we "run" to Sephora (or other stores) to repurchase and stock up on it, with a thought - "Just in case or I am about to finish up my other one, so I might as well pick up a back up now... etc" .

What are your most used products, the ones you know you'll go and repurchase no matter what?

Mine are:

- Anastasia Brow Wiz -  ohh boy - this is one of my little fave things that I use the most and I buy few of them a year, just because I use it so often.

- Nars Creamy Consealer - does its job, so smooth and gives me the coverage I need!

- When Travelmate face masque <3 - so amazing, portable, and  travel safe/mess free!!

onomotopoeia9

Re: Most used products and the ones we always repurchase!

Mine are:

Origins charcoal mask

Anastasia brow wiz

Dior gentle toning lotion

lovelykatya

(0) Hearts

I noticed Brow wiz is fave item of many ladies/gents !!! yayyy!

IAmLadyLiterary

- Too Faced Better Than Sex, I just haven't found a mascara that I like better and I have tried a lot.  I love the way it adds volume, length, curl and bombshellness to my lashes

- Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation, it gives me flawless skin, covers redness easily and feels nice on the skin.  My only issue is it creases in my smile lines, but all foundations do :smileysad:

- Too Faced Shadow Insurance, I don't find it too drying like UDPP but it definitely holds shadows in place for hours

- Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil, I use it morning and night and it leaves my dry, eczema prone skin cleansed but not tight

- Lush Ultrabland, I use it to wash my face (and most eye) makeup off at night, as well as give myself a nice facial massage, sooth sunburnt skin, or just cleanse my face.  I have purchased well over a dozen of these over the years. Oh and it also works great if you colour your hair at home!  Put it on your face, ears and neck to prevent skin staining!

- Lush Celestial, I have been using this moisturizer since I was 14 and it is a rediscovered favourite years later.  It hydrates my skin perfectly while being soothing and not artificially perfumed.  In the winter I use it as my day cream, in the summer it is the perfect night cream

- Coconut Oil, I know it's technically not a specific brand but I love it for getting off eye makeup, it literally melts waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and doesn't sting either

lovelykatya

(0) Hearts

i have tried JM Agran clensing oil myself, but i still can not get to liking it... It just feels weird to me.., and i wanted to like it sooo bad, since i love JM argan oil.. Ohhh well i will stick to my recent love -  Ole Henriksen
African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser 

a5n8g8e2l4

(0) Hearts

Usually the Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco shampoo. However, I have a full shampoo that hasn't been used, so I am using that up first.

But as soon as that other shampoo is used up, I'm getting my HG shampoo! I swear by my Bumble and Bumble shampoo to keep my hair healthy and in top condition (well that and no blowdrying).

Meow Cosmetics foundation in Inquisitive Sphynx. It took me years to find the right shade of foundation, so this is a staple for me!

EOS lip balm, which is just as nice as Fresh for a fraction of the cost!

Mac Lightscapade is my fave highlighter, and I always make sure to have a backup of this!

And finally, Sugarcandie's scrubs!

meecheroo

(0) Hearts

REN's Night ClearCalm (sp?) lotion, although I don't think Sephora carries it anymore or they may have changed their name on the bottle.

m3rma1d

GlamGlow. All of them. Must never be without! 

JayReed

I agree! I have all except the new one with a backup of each, because I have a hoarding problem. 

notcreative

Are you getting a Glossybox this month?  Everyone is receiving a mini of the black one.

m3rma1d

Nah I don't do any boxes, but I have 4 or 5 black Minis stockpiled, plus the big jar.. (see, you're not the only one...  LOL) 

notcreative

Haha.  Well done.  I think I saw a GlamGlow Haul for you somewhere, and I knew you had an impressive collection.  I currently only have the one for eyes.  I had a new white mini, but I traded it away.  I prefer the black one anyway.

lovelykatya

OMG i LOVE GlamGlow - such an amazing products , I love all of them except the blue one - i do not care for it , and i have not tired the one for the eyes, yet . Also green one is such an awesome product- so glad they came out with such great mask. 

notcreative

The one for eyes is the best!  You have to try it.

lovelykatya

thank's i'll give it a shot soon enough :smileyhappy:

m3rma1d

[ Edited ]

Thirstymud (teal blue jar) is weird, and I didn't like it at first but I figured out how to use it in a way that works SUPER well for me: Just a tiny amount rubbed in really well like a moisturizer after doing the Supermud (white jar) which dries bigtime--OMG it's heaven that way!! But doing it as a mask, nah, it's weird.

Once in a while Sephora puts the Brightmud (eye stuff) as a free sample. You get 2 cells, and you only need one for both eyes--Try and grab one if ya can to try it out. It's a great little "pick me up" for the eye area, use it in the morning if you have something you wanna look especially nice for.

lovelykatya

Totally agree on Supermud and also Youthmud  - being a bit drying - but hell it gets my pores cleaned that's all i care about! , Supermud especially - but i found that using the Powermud does the trick for me . I might try Thirstymud right after the Supermud again, since i have a little sample left. we'll see i guess. 

eboneezer

Lancome Hypnose Drama

REN Enzyme Mask

Murad Essential C Spot Remover

MUFE Microfinsh HD powder

Still looking for a concealer :smileysad:

suxx2bu

Whenever I try to venture out, my skin hates it and I break out in those tiny bumps all over my face. So, when I find something that works, I tend to stick to it.

-Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 and 3. I alternate depending on the season. I've been using this for over 20 years and I love it! It also helps after I pluck my eyebrows to clean to pores, avoiding breakouts the next day.

-Too Faced Eye Primer. This is the best one I've ever tried and it really makes a big difference on my eye makeup.

-Fairy Drops Waterproof Mascara. Best.Ever. It is hard to find now, but I finally found some and stocked up to last me a few years. It doesn't smudge, melt, or transfer! It stays put all day long and comes off very easily with makeup remover. I love the way it plumps up my lashes to give me that 'Dolly' look.

-Living Proof Flexible Hairspray. I live in a very humid weather and this helps tame my hair. I have thick and coarse hair and this is the only one that has worked for me.

Lastly, Dial Gold Bar. I love, love, love this soap. I just don't feel clean if I don't use it. It's the only bar soap I use.

Joannimation

Oooo I didn't know the Fairy Drops was waterproof! I can only use waterproof otherwise my lashes don't stay curled. I love the UD Cannonball and recently got the Majolica Majorca Edgemeister, which is super waterproof! Now I'll have to add fairy Drops to my list :smileyhappy:

suxx2bu

yes, the red tube was waterproof. sephora used to sell them and even came in one of their lash stash favorites. i actually found them in hong kong at a store called sasa. the waterproof version comes in a metallic pink tube and a purple tube. i've only tried the pink tube so far and it seems to be the same formula as the red tube sephora sold. im really not sure if the tubes differ in color from the US and asia versions, though. i also purchased scandal queen which comes in a gold tube, but it doesn't state as waterproof.

maybe try sasa online. i havent been able to find them anywhere else. good luck!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 103 replies
  • 84 hearts
  • 42 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • cherrybombtastic
    • lovelykatya
    • eboneezer
    • lylysa
    • dolceloure