Most used products and the ones we always repurchase!

I am sure we all have some products that we use the most and then we "run" to Sephora (or other stores) to repurchase and stock up on it, with a thought - "Just in case or I am about to finish up my other one, so I might as well pick up a back up now... etc" .

What are your most used products, the ones you know you'll go and repurchase no matter what?

Mine are:

- Anastasia Brow Wiz -  ohh boy - this is one of my little fave things that I use the most and I buy few of them a year, just because I use it so often.

- Nars Creamy Consealer - does its job, so smooth and gives me the coverage I need!

- When Travelmate face masque <3 - so amazing, portable, and  travel safe/mess free!!

Re: Most used products and the ones we always repurchase!

[ Edited ]

I seem to typically buy the same products (at least skincare-wise) and don't try new ones too often (maybe 2-3 times a year).

I really loved Fresh's Soy Face Cleanser for a few years, but then switched to the Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser sometime in late 2014. Though I am intrigued after trying Eve Lom's cleanser. Can anyone attest to its effectiveness in the long term?

Other than that:

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer

Nars Blushes (Sin and Orgasm)

Dior Mascara (I really like their Iconic Overcurl right now)

Shiseido WrinkleResist24 Eye Cream

Pixi Glow Tonic

Bioderma Sensibio

RoC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream (I was OBSESSED with the Multi-correxion one for years, and even depleted the one or two sellers on Amazon when it was discontinued, but sadly, I couldn't find it anymore a few months ago. Luckily, this has the same effect. I doubt my skin would be able to withstand higher doses of retinol, so this is a great alternative.)

Aveeno Natural Protection with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 

I've used MUFE Ultra HD foundation since it came out and replaced the old formulation, but I'm in the market for something new, so we'll see. I guess I have to research the whole 'what's the best foundation for a flawless, but skin-like finish that doesn't clog pores, doesn't cake, or cause breakouts AND lasts 12+ hrs?' shtick again.

[ Edited ]

Mine would have to be ( at the moment) 

Anastasia Brow Wiz -

Lush Lip Scrub 

Dior air flash foundation.. Amazing! 

Maybelline eye eraser concealer 

Blemish control exfoliator

Coconut oil

Loved reading other peoples Smiley Happy 

Another item I repurchase is the HEMPZ lotion.  Use it everyday.

(0) Hearts

I use the Triple Moisture every night before bed. However, I was on the Think Dirty app today and they rated it a 10 so now I'm not sure what to think. I might look for another lotion after I finish my bottle.

(0) Hearts

so here is my updated list:

• Nars creamy concealer
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
  • DR Dennis Gross extra strength peels
  • Chanel volume de Chanel Mascara
  • Lancôme Bi-facil makeup remover
  • Lancôme Cils booster XL
  • Sephora Lip cream stain
  • When Masks
  • Seche vite top and base polish coat
  • Lancôme genifique  serum
  • Chanel Aqua foundation
  • Ardency inn eyeliners

The only one i've consistently repurchased is Estee Lauder's Double Wear. I still like to try new foundations but nothing ever comes close formula wise and with a good shade match.

I guess until fairly recently, Chapstick as well. Now i've got more lip balm (both tinted and clear) than i'll ever use up Smiley Tongue

(0) Hearts

ELDW is a nuisance for me, since despite buying and trying over 40 new foundations a year, I've found no formula I like nearly as much, but I don't have a great color match ...

(0) Hearts

That's annoying! Can you at least mix a couple to get a good match? I see below you're using sand - that's my perfect shade for most of the year Smiley Wink

Josie Maran Cleansing Oil - It smells like peaches to me. I have 3 bottles of it and a certificate for another thanks to a SIJCP skin care kit from this past summer.

Josie Maran Argan Oil - I have 3 bottles of this

Josie Maran Argan Milk - I have 3 bottles of this

I always have Deva Curl No Poo and One Condition in my stash. I recently purchased the newer One Decadence and like it.

I have a tester for that cleansing oil. If it smells of peaches it is time for me to try it! Smiley Happy

it does smell nice - but I hated the way it felt on the face and I gave it plenty of tries = a no go for me .

I keep reading this as, 'I gave it plenty of fries.'  

even fries won't change my mind about it ;p

ABH Brow wiz

ABH dipbrow 

Origins Plantscription 

Shiseido lifting foundation

Pretty much all of my makeup is this way. As I find what I like in each category and use that. I don't have a ton of makeup.

Primer- This is gonna sound weird, but I just a Monistat Chafing Gel as my primer. It is the exact same thing as the Smashbox primer but it is cheaper and you get more.

Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in Classic Ivory

Blush- this one I waver on. I haven't found an HG blush. But lately, I've been enjoying Colourpop's Holiday. I'm getting ready to re-order it.

Mascara- Guerlain's Maxi Lash. This is my HG mascara and I have rebought it.

And the biggie- Lipstick- I wear the HECK out of Besame Red Velvet. Like for real, it's pretty much the only lipstick I wear.  I'm on my third tube and getting ready to order another!!! 

I'm on my 3rd tube of Tom Ford's Casblanca! It's not as daring or striking as the Besame Red Velvet, but it just gets loads of use - and I forgot to mention Nars Audacious in Audrey and Charlotte and Fanny and Vera, as I have backups of them all, and have hit pan on Audrey twice! Smiley Wink

I hit pan on Nars Audacious Bette. And I'm pretty close on Charlotte!! I still can't find Fanny. I need to just buy another one. I miss her. Smiley Wink 

(0) Hearts

You must replace her if she's affordable, as she looked amazing on you Smiley Happy

Okay, now time for makeup; a lot has changed -

• Cover FX Anti-ageing Primer
  • Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer
  • Becca Backlight Primer
  • ABH Dip Brow Medium Brown
  • ELDW in Sand - old product, new shade
  • RMK Creamy Foundation in 102 + 103
  • RMK Waterproof Gel Foundation in 102 + 103
  • Vichy Dermablend Foundation in Nude
  • Maybelline Age Reverse Concealer in Nude
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit
  • Nars Orgasm blush
  • Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara
  • ABH Clear Waterproof Mascara
  • Tom Ford - Nude Dip - have a backup
  • Urban Decay Setting Sprays - Have loads of Backups

I just went through my empties. I use tons of lip balm and hand cream. I went through 5 tubs of l'occitane ultra rich body cream. I tried Tatcha body butter and a couple of others and this was my favorite all year (just used less in summer).