Most used products and the ones we always repurchase!

I am sure we all have some products that we use the most and then we "run" to Sephora (or other stores) to repurchase and stock up on it, with a thought - "Just in case or I am about to finish up my other one, so I might as well pick up a back up now... etc" .

What are your most used products, the ones you know you'll go and repurchase no matter what?

Mine are:

- Anastasia Brow Wiz -  ohh boy - this is one of my little fave things that I use the most and I buy few of them a year, just because I use it so often.

- Nars Creamy Consealer - does its job, so smooth and gives me the coverage I need!

- When Travelmate face masque <3 - so amazing, portable, and  travel safe/mess free!!

Re: Most used products and the ones we always repurchase!

So my When masks have been discontinued for a while now.. I was sooo upset to try and find the dupe for them , of course it was a fail. I had only 1 mask left that was holding on to.

BUT when I walked into a store yesterday  to look for some stuff for mothers day I saw a new masks section/display and WHEN was one of them!!! I almost jumped, because I got so excited!!!

So of course I repurchased them. This made my day :smileyhappy:

Bumble & Bumble Sumo Tech + Thickening Full Form Mousse

Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper

Origins United State toner

Fresh lip treatments

Lush Big Shampoo

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer

La Roche posey Effaclar duo

I definitely like to switch it up a bit, but here are my staples:

-Benefit Coralista blush

-LUSH Cosmetics American Cream conditioner

-LUSH Cosmetics Cosmetic Lad face cream

-LUSH Cosmetics Zeste styling gelly

-Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion

-Clinique Lash Building Primer

i responded to this last year but it's kinda fun to see how things change (particularly when the topic is "loyalty")

what the year has shown i'm loyal to via repurchases through the year:

skincare

• clinique take the day off cleansing balm
  • NUDE omega cleansing jelly
  • CLARINS facial oil, blue orchid
  • AVEDA botanical kinetics hydrating lotion (for face)
  • FIRST AID BEAUTY facial radiance pads (duh)

makeup

• NARS radiant creamy concealer
  • stila liquid lipstick, patina
  • MAC lipstick, honeylove

i haven't repurchased these as i haven't needed to yet, but i feel a deep loyalty / love and fully intend to repurchase as needed:

• GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara
  • STILA stay all day liquid liner
  • STILA stay all day liquid lipstick, beso (i guess it's replaced my nars red lizard as my perfect red, which is kind of hard for me to admit ?? haha)
  • NARS all day luminous foundation. the color match can't be beat and is virtually impossible for me to find elsewhere. i prefer to to sheer glow for it's proven long-wear abilities
  • NARS light reflecting loose powder...though how often does one really need to repurchase a loose powder ?!
  • NARS blush, luster

The NARS loose powder is so, so good. I should really just put it on my list, too, but for some reason I can't keep myself from trying other powders... I'm ashamed of my disloyalty. :smileytongue:

Did you ever figure out if it was Copacabana that broke you out? I remember you had it isolated to that or the powder, and I assume that, if the powder's on your list.....

(0) Hearts

i'm not 100% sure yet, but i don't think it was the illuminator. i think it was a food allergy. because things can break me out--but they'll be proper pimples. these were something different ? and i've gotten them before but so so rarely......

Products that have my undying loyalty:

MISSHA First Treatment Essence

MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair

Paula's Choice C15 Super Booster

CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

Mario Badescu Rose Facial Spray

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Mascara

BECCA Sculpting Perfector

Gpl, you have me hooked on the Missha Essence, so tell me about the night repair and how you prefer to use it. 

I use it as my serum in the evenings. I remove my makeup, cleanse, apply FTE, apply my prescription tretinoin (from Pocketderm), wait ten minutes, apply the Night Repair, and apply my moisturizer. I started using FTE and Night Repair at the same time, so I have to give both products credit for spawning a complete turnaround in my skin.

(0) Hearts

Thanks GPL. I will keep this serum on my radar. 

love that rose aloe and herb facial spray !! i should've added that to mine too. consider it added, here :smileywink:

I will admit that for the most part I don't really stock up on makeup because I live in fear of products going bad before I have a chance to use them.  Plus it seems like between brand and store promos there's usually something good going on a few times a year so I don't feel huge pressure to stock up.

For some reason haircare and skin are different, but only if they are on sale.  Otherwise I don't mind waiting till they finish.

-Virtually anything in the Davines Oi line - my salon had a gift set on sale at 20% off around Thanksgiving so I bought two for myself

-Davines this is a relaxing moisturizing fluid - this is another HG product for me.  I found it on Overstock (and it looked legit and not fake after comparing it to what I bought at my salon) so I bought something like 3

-Devacurl products (though I have the giant size for shampoo, conditioner and gel so it takes me awhile to get through the containers)

-GlamGlow masks

-First Aid Beauty oatmeal mask (I think I have like 3 backups that I got during a recent sale on their site)

(0) Hearts

I want to try these oatmeal masks!! I have heard good things

[ Edited ]

I consider these HG products and have re-purchased them many times over:

-Benefit Hello Flawless Powder Foundation

-Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

-Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

-LM Translucent Setting Powder

-Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

-MAC Strada Blush (discontinued but I have three backups!)

-MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick

-NYX Mauve Lipliner (have about 7-8 backups, can't live without this)

-Carol's Daughter Monoi Shampoo, Conditioner & Hair Mask

-Devita Solar Mineral SPF 30 Face

-La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

[ Edited ]

Update to my already excessively long list of will repurchases -

• Sunday Riley - Luna, Juno, Good Genes, and Bionic
  • DDG - Extra Strength Pell, Ferulic Acid with Retinol
  • Verso - Super Eye Serum, Super Face Serum, Retinol-8 Oils, Dark Spot Fix
  • Cult 51 - Night Cream, Immediate Effects Serum
  • Murad - Essential-C Treatment, E-C Serum, E-C Facewash, E-C Toner
  • Institute Esthederm - Suncare range for Hyper-Pigmentation for face and body, 15% Vitamin C Powder Serum
  • Zelen's - 3T Anti-ageing Cream, Triple Action Eye Cream, Z-22 Oil, Youth Serum
  • La Prairie - White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream, La Prairie Cellular Radiance Eye Cream
  • Lancome - Bi Facil, Cream Eye Primer, Artliner
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear - Max Cover Foundation, Regular cover foundation, light cover foundation, BB Glow Cream, Liquid Concealer, Cream Concealer, Black and Smoke Eye Pencils, Fuchsia, Wine and Red Lip Pencils 
  • Nude - Oil Cleanser
  • Kevyn Aucoin - Creamy Blush Duo's, Candlelight, Sensual Skin Enhancer, Sensual Skin Primer

How did you find the Verso retinol oil comparing to Luna? I have had good luck with Luna but intrigued by the packaging on the Verso one. 

It has a rapid impact on fine lines, so I use it for day, which is fine since it contains a more stable formulation of retinol.

Interesting, thanks! My skin has never been able to tolerate retinol until these new formulas started coming out so I am kind of excited. I can even use Juno on my neck which I never thought would be possible. 

Hm, I don't know that I repurchase a lot...

• Fresh Lip Treatments 
  • Fresh Hydrating Rose Eye Gel Cream
  • CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
  • CeraVe AM Face Moisturizer
  • TRESemme Smooth and Silky Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Dove Cucumber and Green Tea Body Wash
  • L'Oreal Slim Liquid Liner
  • Vaseline 

...welp, I guess thats a few more than I thought

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments