allisonniemi

Money money money

I wish that I had an unlimited credit card that I never had to pay back to spend at Sephora.  A girl can dream, right?

amberangeline

Re: Money money money

(0) Hearts

This would be absolute HEAVEN! I'd have a hard time ever leaving the store though. ;-)

warriorwitch

Nah, you would have to leave so you could experiment with all your new stuff, then come back the next day. :smileyvery-happy:

midnightangel

My God, that would be amazing! I would try so many things...

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Same here! I would take my mom, gramma, and mother in law on a shopping spree as well. :smileyvery-happy:

sundaespal

(0) Hearts

Well, if it's unlimited, surely you can share it with me, right? :smileyvery-happy:

allisonniemi

But of course!

DeltaGammaGirl

Sephora wouldn't ban you for spending too much money. People are getting banned for placing too many small orders. Basically breaking up a normal sized order and ordering every single item individually to get more perks and samples. If you aren't just buying tons of the same item, and legitimately spending a lot of money, they wouldn't ban you.

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

Read @KateLovesYSL 's story of how she got banned and you'll see that she was not making a lot of small orders compared to the $4,000 she spent at Sephora.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB-ROUGE/UPDATE-POLICY-VIOLATION-CANCELLED-ORDERS-AND-BANNING/m-p/8...

allisonniemi

(0) Hearts

I am unable to see the thread/post.  and @nebel I'm sorry if it offended you, I was just curious.

nebel

Allisonniemi, you didn't offend me at all.  I was asking why your very fun topic thread needs to be derailed by the banning stuff when it is completely irrelevant to your discussion.

There have been a handful of reports of banning by some members.  I don't know if these are "legitimate" bans or not.  I don't know if people are reselling.  I don't know the status of their accounts.  No one does, except those people and Sephora.  We don't know that they are 100% honest with what they write on the internet, or if they have some other motive.  It may also be that a few completely innocent people out of sephora's MILLIONS of customers worldwide got caught up in some over-reaching security protocols. 

There has been a LOT more fearmongering and paranoia that everyone is somehow gonna get banned by big brother sephora.

Either way, I don't see why it was even brought up in your thread.  I'd love to have unlimited $$ to spend too! 

allisonniemi

Well, to bring this back to a lighter topic,  how awesome would it be to have any product from Sephora that you want and not have to worry about the price!

nebel

Yup.  I'd like all the Guerlain, please.  ALL OF IT. 

nebel

[ Edited ]

Is allisonniemi's thread really the place to drag this discussion up again?

DeltaGammaGirl

I definitely am not the one that dragged it into the discussion. Someone mentioned that they would probably get banned, and then deleted those posts. I just was explaining that it wouldn't happen to someone for spending a lot of money

nebel

(0) Hearts

My comment was not directed towards you, DeltaGammaGirl! I didn't even notice the original comment had been deleted. 

DeltaGammaGirl

(0) Hearts

Just making sure :smileyhappy: I don't like being in or causing arguments haha

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

I truly empathize with the banned customers. If you don't live near a Sephora it essentially declares your thousands of points null and void. I have similar spending powder to @KateLovesYSL and fear that the ban hammer is somewhere in my future. I would like to stop that from potentially happening.

The quickest way to get rid of ban threads is to stop banning.

allisonniemi

That makes more sense! The threads that I had read were making the company sound awful!

DeltaGammaGirl

(0) Hearts

People were getting a little out of hand haha. It ends up costing them a lot of money to ship tons of little orders. So the "free shipping" with no minimum got really taken advantage of.

allisonniemi

(0) Hearts

Holy crap, I read that people were banned for making multiple orders, but can you really be banned for spending too much?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 35 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • shyvicki
    • dianabt
    • lilyyy
    • midnightangel
    • nebel