knadala

Monday Questions!

Hello Everyone! Happy Monday!

Here are some questions for you to ponder on:

1. Does anyone have any vacations or big events coming up?

2. What is your go-to makeup look when you are attending a formal event?

3. How many beauty products do you carry with you? In your bag right now :smileyhappy: and what are they?

4. What is your most repurchased makeup and skincare product? Drugstore or high end, doesn't matter, or you can answer one for each category!

5. What brand seems to have the most durable packaging? For travel and accidentally dropping it :smileysad:

6. Do you use lip scrubs? How often? Which ones?

My Answers:

1. I have a Vegas trip in less than two weeks and a wedding to attend in less than a month.

2. Shimmery neutral eyeshadow, subtle cat eye, flushed lips with clear gloss, slight bronze cheek contouring, and pink rosy cheeks.

3. 1 tinted lip gloss, 1 tinted lip balm, 1 clear lip balm, 1 hand cream, 2 body sprays, 1 pack of oil blotters, and a face powder compact.

4. Clinique moisture surge and Benefit Cosmetics Wow they're real! mascara.

5. My UD products seem to survive my daily purse, my travel bags, and my clumsiness at home. Not a single one has cracked or chipped in packaging and the actual contents.

6. I use lip scrubs once a week unless I notice that my lips are unusually flaky, then I just do it when I notice it. I use the Lush bubble gum lip scrub, yum!

1SultrySCENTNut

Re: Monday Questions!

(0) Hearts

Here are some questions for you to ponder on:

3. How many beauty products do you carry with you? In your bag right now and what are they?

4. What is your most repurchased makeup and skincare product? Drugstore or high end, doesn't matter, or you can answer one for each category!

5. What brand seems to have the most durable packaging? For travel and accidentally dropping it

ANSERS :

1.My husband is supposed to be released to come home in less than 48 hours!

2.I go for the Exotic eye look . or at least the cat look....

3.There is NOT ENOUGHT room inmt purse, buy I always have a Lip Balm and a Lip Liner and a Lip Color/Eye Liner

4.My most Repurched item is my GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD

5. Most Durable Packaging : well,this is a hard one, but I gotta say KVE Eyeliners

6. Not I, its AGAVE Lip Masque or Nothing :smileywink:

THANK YOU, I love to answer these and reply to them :smileywink:

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

I feel like I haven't seen one of these in a while!

1. Does anyone have any vacations or big events coming up? Summer holidays, but no plans to go anywhere. Boo. :smileysad:

2. What is your go-to makeup look when you are attending a formal event? I don't really have a particular look...I just wear whatever I feel like wearing!

3. How many beauty products do you carry with you? In your bag right now :smileyhappy: and what are they? Usually just lip balm, lotion, and then whatever other lip product + perfume I'm wearing. Today it's Mon Jasmin Noir and a Maybelline lipstick.

4. What is your most repurchased makeup and skincare product? Drugstore or high end, doesn't matter, or you can answer one for each category! Ole Henriksen African Red Tea cleanser

5. What brand seems to have the most durable packaging? For travel and accidentally dropping it :smileysad: Hmm, not sure. My Too Faced palettes seem to travel pretty well and I haven't had any issues with messes yet!

6. Do you use lip scrubs? How often? Which ones? Yes, I use Fresh Sugar Lip Polish, maybe 1-2x/week. I LOVE how it makes my lips feel/look when I'm done, and my lipsticks always go on so much more smoothly when I use the scrub!

waterbaby1981

Princess Zelda would be AWESOME.  I want pics!

AlisG

(0) Hearts

I don't know if I've ever done one of these! So here goes!

My friend is getting married in August and my other friend is having her first baby! So I'm heading to Alberta to see everyone!

Usually I wear a smokey eye.. but I think for my friend's upcoming nuptials I'm going to go for something lighter. 

3. How many beauty products do you carry with you? In your bag right now :smileyhappy: and what are they?

Mostly lipsticks.. I think I have the Too Faced Lip Insurance, Lip Balm from my work, whatever lipstick I'm wearing that day, Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Rebel (I think), and Shiseido translucent powder that my mom got in a gwp. 

Bite lipsticks! Not necessarily a repurchase, but I keep buying them in different shades! Love them!

5. What brand seems to have the most durable packaging? For travel and accidentally dropping it :smileysad:

I'm not too sure yet.. the only thing that has really fallen apart in my purse so far is my TokyoMilk Dark Tainted love rollerball. I pulled it out of my purse 1/3 full.. and it was full going in. 

I do use lip scrubs! Right now I have the new one from Julep, it's my first but I'm pretty addicted and want to try more in the future (like the Bite one).

etscore1

(0) Hearts

Boyfriend turns 30 at the end of the month, so we'll have a fun long weekend since it's the Tuesday after Memorial Weekend. After that going to Seattle for a long weekend in July with boyfriend and some friends, none of whom have ever been before. Hoping to get back to Europe next summer. 

I don't trust myself trying to do a smoky eye, so I'm probably more of a cat eye girl with red lips.

3. How many beauty products do you carry with you? In your bag right now and what are they?

Currently in my purse is two Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments (honey and rose), a Dior Addict Gloss (Spring Ball), Sephora Ultra Shine Lip Gloss (Shimmery Deep Rose), Aveda Lip Saver balm, Aveda Hand Relief hand lotion, Napa Bath Company Lavendar body butter and Band-Aid Friction Block stick in the case of a bad shoe day. :smileyhappy:

Chanel Inimitable Mascara. My favorite. I suppose Oil of Olay Ultra Moisture soap when it comes to skin care!

5. What brand seems to have the most durable packaging? For travel and accidentally dropping it

No idea. 

I used one that came with Glossybox last month... I don't remember off hand what it was, but it didn't change my life.

Zpsid91

(0) Hearts

I kind of live in vacation land right now (St. Kitts in the W. Indies), but I am moving back to America in August - so that's pretty exciting!

I like a nice bold eye and neutral lip

I don't carry too many, 1-2 lip balms, 1-2 glosses and maybe a lippie if it's not too hot, blotting papers

I repurchase Clinique dramatically different gel and murad clarifying cleanser, also Maybelline(?) Falsies waterproof - love that mascara!

Usually I drop eye pencils in the toilet so they get thrown out right away :smileysad:

I do not...

HawaiianEyes7

(0) Hearts

1. The only vacation I take during the year is visiting my family in Hawai'i in the summer. Only 2 and a half months to go!

2. The last formal event I went to was my cousin's wedding, and that was before I started wearing makeup. So yeah lol

3. 1 gloss balm, 1 lipgloss, 1 lip balm, 1 pack of blotting sheets. These are what I have in there all the time.

4. Makeup: Benefit Eye Bright.

Skincare: Murad acne line.

5. The only thing I remember dropping that didn't break was my original Naked palette, so I guess Urban Decay (although I carry my Naked 3 like it's my first born child so I'm not testing its packaging durability lol).

6. I've scrubbed my lips literally twice in my life, and I made it myself by mixing some Vaseline with a bit of sugar.

Titian06

(0) Hearts

My office is going on a morale-building weekend to an amusement park; I will be taking a two-week vacation.

You must have me confused with someone who has a social life.

3. How many beauty products do you carry with you? In your bag right now; what are they?

Lipstick, Vaseline for lips, eyebrow pencil.

Vaseline for lips, Theratears, Alaway.

5. What brand seems to have the most durable packaging? For travel and accidentally dropping it.

Accidental Dropping:  BE loose eye shadow jars.

No.

GBean28

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Going to Boca Raton, Florida with my hubby next month!

Smokey eyes and soft pink or coral lips

About 15 products, haha.  I like having a kit for when I leave the house in a hurry w/ out makeup on.  A good portion are minis: Sephora's mini travel eyelash curler, mini Nars & Too Faced eye primer, mini Jouer lip gloss in Birchbox pink, mini Hourglass rouge in Icon, MAC mineralize concealer, Silta liquid eyeliner, ABH tinted brow gel, Badgal lash mini, Clinique blush, elf makeup remover pen, Fresh Sugar Rose mini, a mini Bobbi Brown palette with eye shadow & blush (from a 500 point perk from a while back), and one individually wrapped Olay make up remover wipe.   

Makeup: Fresh sugar tinted lip treatments.  Skincare: Clinique skin kit #2.

5. What brand seems to have the most durable packaging? For travel and accidentally dropping it.

So far I would say Clinique's packaging is durable.  It's the only makeup I recall dropping recently.

Yes, I use Lush's lip scrub in popcorn about once every other week or when needed. Love that it's yummy too! :smileyhappy: 

End0ra

Oh yes.  Coming to the US in November.  Going to a friend's birthday weekend in Vegas, then driving out to Oklahoma to visit another friend.  We'll be there for Thanksgiving, so I'm hoping one of our friends will adopt us.

Smokey eye.  Usually red lips.

Just a lippie or two usually.  My two old faithfuls - NARS Velvet Matte pencil in Cruella, Clinique Chubby Stick in Mightiest Maraschino.  Also a regular lip balm and some Body Shop Mineral Blotting Papers for hot weather.

On balance, probably Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover.  It's absolutely brilliant stuff, very efficient and very gentle on the eyes.  Makeup would probably be Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer.  It's very versatile.

I'm a total klutz.  My Mac single eyeshadows and Dior compact with the five eyeshadows survive unscathed.

Lush Popcorn scrub.  Om nom nom.  Whenever necessary.

annypoo

1. Does anyone have any vacations or big events coming up? Going to Disneyland this month!

2. What is your go-to makeup look when you are attending a formal event? Neutral eyes and a red lip

3. How many beauty products do you carry with you? In your bag right now and what are they? Estee Lauder lipstick, blotting sheets, and chapstick

4. What is your most repurchased makeup and skincare product? Drugstore or high end, doesn't matter, or you can answer one for each category! Sephora's eyeliner in black lace and UD's eyeliner in Zero

5. What brand seems to have the most durable packaging? For travel and accidentally dropping it? UD. I dropped my Naked 1 palette all the time and it never breaks. Granted it's not the hard packaging that can bounce if hit on hard floors

6. Do you use lip scrubs? How often? Which ones? I bought a drug store one before but never tried it

miabt

Yay Disneyland!!  I'm so jealous just thinking of it!  I always stop in at the Sephora there, just to make my visit to the Happiest Place on Earth, even happier :smileyhappy:

StyleLynn

I'm going to NY in September and to the Dominican Republic for 2 weeks in December.

Red lip, false lashes and extra shimmer :smileyhappy:

5 - Concealer, Lip Gloss, Mascara, Eyeliner and Lip Balm

MUFE's HD Foundation and Marc Jacobs's Eyeliner in Blacquer.

Urban Decay is the only brand I recall dropping (it survived) so I'll have to go with that.

I use the Bubblegum one from Lush daily.

meagboho

Not really...work retreat in June + my birthday and our second anniversary.

I don't have one yet :smileyhappy: Usually I tossed a light shadow on my lid and some mascara and lip gloss.  It'll probably depend on the outfit!

A gloss, if anything.

Vit E cream, Redkin Extreme strength builder repair cream

I'm curious to hear what others say! I was just saying last night I could see myself bringing the Too Faced candy bar on trips because it's so small.  Seems pretty sturdy?

Yes. Not very.  I make my own with EVOO, honey, and brown sugar. Yum.

porcelain34

Revelstoke and Cranbrook. Small towns on the east side of British Columbia.

Smokey eyes and a nude or soft pink lip.

One, Burt's bees lip balm.

Most repurchased makeup product is my Revlon eyebrow duo and skincare is my Korres greek yogurt moisturizer. 

Urban Decay Naked palette.

Lush minty sugar scrub for soft lips, once a week.

heartsmyface

1. I'm getting married on the 18th this month. Then it's off to BoraBora.

2. for formal events I go a bit heavier on the makeup and usually add more shimmer than usuaL.

3. In my bag right now- omg! Ha it's all lippys! 

ysl rouge a levers 103

naked lipgloss in liar

tarte lipsurgence blissful

mac lipglass impassioned (was looking for that!) 

laura mercier lip glacé in rose

mac prolong wear lipwear in cling peach 

stila lip glaze in banana berry

4. Most repurchased product....eeeeeek. I guess that would be my brush cleaner. I switch products a lot.

5. I don't drop my stuff a lot but I did drop my naked3 palette (on the carpet mind you) and it survived. I guess UD wins cause I haven't 'tested' the other brands yet. 

6. I use lip scrubs quite often. I bought the bite one but will just take oil and a toothbrush to my lips in a pinch (And to be honest it works better) 

fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

Congratulations :smileyhappy:

miabt

(0) Hearts

Congratulations!!  How exciting :smileyhappy:  AND you get to go to BoraBora?!  I hope you & your new hubby stay in a bungalow over water... That's completely on my bucketlist <3 

m3rma1d

(0) Hearts

congrats!!

LariTheLoud

CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage, a week and a half early! That's so exciting!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 35 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • malday
    • waterbaby1981
    • dolceloure
    • GBean28
    • miabt