Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

These are SOOOOO cute!!!!!! @veronika23 @Tamara76  I am currently rocking the flip sequin bags so I am going to pass but SOOOOO CUUUUTE!!!!

@mermadelove  there's been a few collections with tokidoki so it won't be the last... maybe the next one will be even cuter ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you @veronika23!

Altair Beauty empty magnetic palette

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 7.43.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-10 at 7.43.31 AM.png

Iโ€™ve seen a few videos with this. It looks beautiful! If I hadnโ€™t bought the 2 Holiday Tarte ones, Iโ€™d be happy to get this. I have 1 Altair one, itโ€™s pink with white hearts, and the quality is great. Very sturdy with a good, strong magnet, and I received a handwritten note with my order thanking me for my purchase. I almost wish I needed this, lol. ๐Ÿ’•

Oh that's good to know. Thx! I don't need it either since I have a few of the MUFE ones. I really don't like pan shadows so what I own is when it's the only option. lol

OMG look at this bag from Skinnydip!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 8.28.22 AM.png

20% off sale right now!!! @ClassicallyFab

๐Ÿ’• Incredible! Thanks @veronika23!

Uggghhh, why Skinny Dip?! I love this. So cute.

I know! Hope I can find it on sale at some point. I need it ๐Ÿ˜„

I will have no willpower with this on sale. @veronika23 Theyโ€™ve been doing 20% off with some regularity, so Iโ€™m waiting to see if theyโ€™ll do that again. Not that I need this, but itโ€™s perfect! ๐Ÿ˜

hahaha my thoughts exactly @ClassicallyFab.  They have another. It's just a star shaped one and it's black. I love that one as well.  Not sure why I want all these bag but I do ๐Ÿ˜„

Zoeva holo brush set - Available now

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 6.51.20 AM.png

New mermicorno stuff at Hot Topic!

@Randell

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 6.41.33 AM.png

These are adorable. I wish they werenโ€™t polyester. Target has some, too. I almost bought those pillowcases!

@ClassicallyFab  are they the same at Target or different?

Whoa- they were different, and theyโ€™re already gone. Iโ€™m surprised! I know they were pink and white. Again, polyester is my least favorite for bedding, so I passed. Iโ€™m surprised theyโ€™re gone so fast! It couldnโ€™t have been more than 2 weeks ago.3750FBD3-6750-414C-83D6-1939087881E3.png

Iโ€™m only seeing some Unicorno stuff now, and not any pillowcases for purchase at all. Sorry about that. That was unexpected! 

Thanks @ClassicallyFab ๐Ÿ™‚ I was just curious.  We don't have Target here anymore ๐Ÿ˜ž

New on Tokidoki's site!

@Randell

b83690cd8869.jpg

Smiley Surprised OMG!  @angel7594 did you see these?

8,519 Replies
testing