Mermaids & Unicorns

[ Edited ]

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha Smiley Very Happy

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

IMG_0463.JPG

[ Edited ]

I can't help posting this one... 

f35a193900fe1b80645d49b02d04e607.jpg

LOL!   @lmi82  Smiley Happy

Last chance to pre-order these!

Clionadh Cosmetics

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 5.05.53 PM.png

These are all so beautiful.  I've never heard of the brand before but when they come back into stock I'd definitely pick these up,  

Hi Everyone,

So I was waiting the longest time for the Tarte unicorn brushes to come back in stock and one of my friend's gave me these amazingly gorgeous brushes I just had to share with you guys, I am so excited these are so pretty! IMG_0831.JPG

Thanks for sharing!  Those are absolutely gorgeous!!! Smiley Very Happy

These are soooo cute!  @greenwenvy

Wow! These are awesome!

So pretty!

Aww what a sweet gift @greenwenvy! These are pretty but also look like they wouldn't be awkward to work with if you know what I mean lol. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

yeah they look like even holding them would be weird / it almost looks like it  would be uncomfortable to use these brushes.I do think its pretty but if you cant really use them whats the point ? lol its just not practical.

@Mcakes I haven't used them yet I'm a little mesmerized by them, the colour in the handles change a bit in the light Smiley Happy They seem to be good quality and they have a bit of weight to them, especially the bigger brush on the right. I'll let you know how they are to work with I don't know which brush is for what but I will have fun trying to figure it out. Smiley Happy 

For those still looking for the Nails Inc Unicorn duo it is on the nails inc website, 20% off with code PAYYAY.

@KMariel I think these went OOS again.  Signed up for their restock notification & didn't receive so I'm glad you posted here.  Will have to keep an eye out...thanks for the code! 

I don't say this often but someone please talk me out of this... It's on sale, I've been wanting it but I already have a bag in that "color". The other version she made is what I have and it's OOS.

Rebecca Minkoff - 4 Zip Moto Camera Bag Image result for rebecca minkoff 4 Zip Moto Camera Bag holographic

@veronika23  did u order it??

I bought the 2013 Elle off eBay on Saturday and picked it up this morning.  A little lumpy on the bottom? but I'm hoping some extra stuffing will perk it back up.

Spoiler
FullSizeRender(7).jpg

This is gorgeous! 

@shimmerbait   no I haven't Smiley Sad  I have an extra discount which would make this a great buy but taxes/duties are 15+ and shipping is over 20 so not so much of a good deal Smiley Sad  Smiley Very Happy

OMG it's so cute!!!!  Which do you like best? That or the punk mermaid one Smiley Wink

@veronika23  do you want to order and have shipped to me and then I can forward to you? I'm sure the shipping from me to you would be equal to or less, and then no duties?

I think I like the studded handbag better, but the material on this version seems a much better quality; more supple, unless that's just a factor of age.  The strap of my studded is starting to crack and peel, so I'm hoping this material doesn't have the same issue.  I need to find a new strap at some point.