Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

You, too!   @niki172  (I may or may not have just sent my hubby out for Blue Curacao as we have all the other ingredients already...)  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well if y'all need a driver just call ๐Ÿ˜›

Ooh, yum!

Mermaid riding a unicorn?? Yes please! IM SOLD

c/o loveluxebeauty 

IMG_8884.PNG

How smart are they, everyone loves mermaids and unicorns so why not put them together.

OMG I KNOW!!! SOLD! I was just coming to post this @shimmerbait! :). I can't wait to see what's inside!

Bitter Lace Beauty - Mermaid Dreams collection - Pretty sure there is more to come...

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 5.24.12 PM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 5.24.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-29 at 5.24.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-29 at 5.24.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-29 at 5.25.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-29 at 5.25.15 PM.png

While the colors are cool, I REALLY love their swatches!!

So so very lovely!

Sadly, Ulta lets me put it in my cart, but then says OOS. I will be stalking this one!

The color name is Let's Get Digital

Screenshot_20170629-135741.png

I'm pretty sure this colour has been discontinued @RGbrown. ๐Ÿ˜ž It was a good dupe for Indian Ocean, another discontinued polish. 

I have this color but it's so sheer you have to apply like five coats or just use it as a topper.  

It is pretty.IMG_2553.JPG

I didn't know whether to post in MAC Love or Mermaids..! Wish I could pull this off.  

IMG_8876.PNG

Ooh, that's gorgeous!! Again, I don't have many places I could get away with it, and my husband isn't as big a fan... but it would be fun!

Saw this earlier... It's sooo pretty!!! Heart

My husband would have a cow if I showed up like this! But it'd be fun to try, @shimmerbait

OMG I WANT THIS!

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 4.21.09 PM.png

Those colors are so pretty!!!

I wonder what a swatch with a fan brush swiped across all the colors would look like. I bet it would muddy the colors a bit, but I'm not great at applying the rainbow highlighters without mudying the colors anyway. ๐Ÿ˜„

Yesssss!  If they get it at ULTA, this is mine (and yours too if you want me to get an extra, @veronika23).

Thanks @prettyinpa ๐Ÿ™‚

The company could not confirm if the US will be getting this... FYI @ClassicallyFab

Ooo, golly no. Let's see if my pal can get his hands on some of these cuties... @veronika23 I'll be sure to let you know if he gets the opportunity to.

16 Replies
testing