Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@ClassicallyFab  doesn't mean it's not coming just that they don't have that information yet... so it could be at some point you know.  CS doesn't always know everything ๐Ÿ˜„  I think if Ulta carries the brand and most items are being sold there chances are this will be too ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 I'm impressed that Ulta got in the Unicorn Highlighter. It def seems like Ulta is taking strides to feed our demand. You're right- it certainly could, and it will absolutely take off it does arrive!IMG_2549.JPG 

That looks so pretty!

@veronika23 I love that!

Omg I hope this is accessible at Ulta. So cute ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Omg โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Pretty! But I wonder if this is any different (other than shape) from their heart shaped one? The colors look very similar, if not the same.

This seems like it will be less blue-toned. @RGbrown

I talked to a bestie that lives in NY yet is from England. He's going to see what he can do to get some. Woot woot! There's another really cute shot on Makeup Revolution's IG of this. I can't post because my laptop is with my tech guy. Awesome find! @veronika23

๐Ÿ˜ฒ How can we buy this? @veronika23

@ClassicallyFab  not sure who sells makeup revolution... especially not in Canada.  You can buy (when it's restocked) on tambeauty DOT com but shipping is high...  If I find something I'll post ๐Ÿ™‚

Ulta! @veronika23 They just don't have this, yet (though, Ulta is stocking the Unicorn Heart, now). This is gorgeous! My bad, was distracted here at work, and didn't see that it was Makeup Revolution. I need 1, and, like, 5 backups, lol. Their highlighters are actually some of my very favorites!

@ClassicallyFab  oh I hope Ulta gets this. I did send them a message so hopefully they'll say Ulta will get it lol. Good to know you like their highlighters!

This just made me laugh aloud. Aptly put, tank top, aptly put. Found at dzeetee (through a FaceBook ad).

IMG_2412.JPG

IMG_3154.PNG

Saw this in the sale section on Kate Spade!!!

So cute!  I want to be a unicorn when I grow up! ๐Ÿฆ„

Today on a whim I dyed the bottom layer of my hair Manic Panic 'Atomic Turquoise'. Super in love with my mermaidy hair!:D

Soooo you gonna post a pic @StephaniLynn ๐Ÿ˜‰

@veronika23 @sarahshter @Tamara76 I thought I posted a pic on my post! It's braided here. Hoping to curl my hair tomorrow to see how it looks!

Spoiler
IMG_3155.JPG

It's gorgeous @StephaniLynn

Beautiful!  The color makes your eye color pop! ๐Ÿ’™   Thanks for sharing!  @StephaniLynn

Ohh very pretty @StephaniLynn ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks!

1 Reply
testing