Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

🌈🧜‍♀️ Mermaids & Unicorns 🦄🌈

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha 😄

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

I want to see a picture!

Same!   I bet it is gorgeous! 🐳

WOWZA!!  I got the best treat from our absolutely AH-mazing, MCakes!  Heart  Not just any treat though, but unicorn embossed chocolately goodness!!

Heart Heart Heart  

4.JPG

Related image

Spoiler
It's extra special coming from her because we joke around that we're the M&M's since we share the same first initial Heart 

000000000.JPG
3.JPG
Heart 

@Mcakes this was just super awesome!  I've always wanted personalized M&M's so now I can check this off my list "Cat LOL"  Thank you so so much!!  I promise these won't go to waste (well, the last remaining few that is LOL!)

@ZombieMetroAnt-  Those M&M's are the cutest thing!  I too didn't know that custom candy exists!  Leave it to that genius @Mcakes to find something so awesome. Enjoy!

@ZombieMetroAnt ahhh those are so cool! i had no idea you could put photos on m&m's! like @Mcakes isn't a big enough sweetheart already, she always surprises me with her kindness!!

you are well deserving on such a kind gesture, considering all the love you bring our little community ❤️

How cool!  I knew you could put words & whatnot on them, but the stars and unicorns are next level @Mcakes!

Enjoy @ZombieMetroAnt (and at least you'll have some photos to remember the goodness 😉)

*phew* I am so happy these didn't arrive a huge melted blob lol 😂. Enjoy the unicorn 🦄 yummies @ZombieMetroAnt 💕 

M&M's 👯 4ever 😜

@veronika23, @ZombieMetroAnt, @Tamara76, @Mcakes I hope I'm not being over the top but one of the things I love about this board is that people are so kind here- it always puts a smile on my face and makes me happy to see things like this!

@RoseCharlie-  Welcome to the best community on the Internet! There really are some awesome friends on here, they are so sweet!

@prettyinpaThank you so much for the warm welocme! 💕

We are so happy to have you here @RoseCharlie Heart 

I've been so lucky to meet some amazing peeps here on BT and I hope that everyone has the same experience! I feel bad that I can't give everyone gifts 😞 If I could I would 😄 Gifting makes me so happy! 

Thank you @Mcakes you guys are so awesome! Me too! : ) I love putting together little gifts for people but I know sometimes between all the little things wrapping mailing etc. it can run up quite a bill when it is said and done! 💕

It makes me so happy, too!   Totally not over the top! 💗💗💗   @RoseCharlie

@RoseCharlie   not being over the top. I LOVE seeing stuff like this 🙂 Makes me so happy!

@veronika23, @Tamara76 Me too! 💕🦄 I think this must be the nicest/kindest little corner of the internet because it seems to me that BTers are the sweetest people! 💕🦄

Aw, thanks @RoseCharlie!  Life is hard enough as it is, right?   We're so glad you're here Heart 

Awwww thank you soooo much @ZombieMetroAnt!  I really appreciate that!! I am so happy to be here as well! 😊

These are amazing!!!! Leave it to @Mcakes to find such a magical gift!

Enjoy!   @ZombieMetroAnt ❤️

Those are so adorable!!

They totally are @Magycmyste!  And quite delicious too Heart 

@ZombieMetroAntAwwww these are sooooo cuuuute!!!!

testing