Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Thank you so much!  I would love to share with you &@veronika23 but they would probably be chocolate pudding by the time these crossed over the border, @RoseCharlie. LOL!

@ZombieMetroAntThis kind of  sweetness and thoughtfulness is exactly why you deserve beautiful and magical unicorn chocolates! ๐Ÿ’•Btw - your picture of the unicorn M&Ms is amazing and showcases their awesomeness so well! Great eye for composition @ZombieMetroAnt! I like to think of myself as a nice person but sometimes I don't share my chocolate with anyone lol... Sometimes lol.

@ZombieMetroAnt.hahahaha yeah! ๐Ÿ˜„

OMG! These are so freaking cute!!!!!! Of course I spotted the turquoise color first ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23,

Turquoise, or blue-green is my favorite color.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavoriteI'm with you on that! The mermaid colors ๐Ÿ˜‰

@veronika23,    ๐Ÿ˜‰

Unicorn Lashes platinum blushes.  Almost ready for pre-sale... they are debating between the pink or white with grey bristles. @ClassicallyFab  was it with you I was talking about these?

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 8.13.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-23 at 8.14.13 AM.png

These are so beautiful @veronika23! : ) I'm afraid that my vote will go to pink every single time because it is my favourite colour lol though if pastel rainbow was an option I might choose that over pink - I don't know lol.

You know, normally, I would totally go for the white and grey, but I have to admit the pink looks pretty too! Can  anyone tell if there is any ombre in the pink? If not, I'd definitely prefer the white and grey...

@Magycmyste  I think it's just pink.

My vote definitely goes to white, then ๐Ÿ˜„

Yes!! @veronika23

Wow- the white looks outstanding! Thanks for the tag. I definitely vote for the white.

@ClassicallyFab  yeah I prefer the white as well! ๐Ÿ™‚

I AM SO HAPPY!!! FIIIINNNNAAALLYYYYY I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PICK UP ONE OF THE TARTE Make Believe In Yourself: Magic Wands Brush Set! THEY HAVE BEEN RESTOCKED Y'ALL!!!!

When no one seemed to want to say if they would be retrocked I wrote to Tarte and asked if they would make more because they were sold out on the Tarte site as well by the time I despaired of a restocking from Sephora and was ready to contemplate buying direct... Tarte was all coy about it they were like "as of yet we don't have a restock date" - this was like a week ago - but CLEARLY - there was a restocking.  And now Sephora has some YAYYYYYYY! I'm so happy I don't even care that I forgot to get the 8% ebates on this purcase. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„

crying beautiful elisha cuthbert overwhelmed GIF

Woohoo!   Congrats!   @RoseCharlie

IMG_1343.JPG

Thanks @Tamara76! Woah what a beautiful Unicorn print thank you!!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ„

Congrats @RoseCharlie!  000000000.JPGCan't wait to see your gorgeous brushes Heart

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt! : ) I'll be sure to take some pics then - I just love the different pastel colours - I was going to buy a couple cheap dupe sets from Allieexpress because I loved them so much I wanted to try and get something that looked vaguely like that but I had heard the Tarte ones were very soft and nice so I was a bit sad not to have pounced.  Hehe, I got a little cheeky in the e-mail I sent Tarte and asked if they would re-stock them or if I was doomed to scour the internet for imitations or ludicrously marked up re-seller sets and they were so serious and said something like "we would never recommend buying imitations of our products or purchasing something from an unauthorized retailer" ๐Ÿ˜ญlol hehehehe.  Woohoo! I don't think I've ever been so excited for brushes!!!!

I got some holographic nail stamping plate holders! They're so pretty I just want to stare at their rainbowy goodness! ๐Ÿ˜1498077177111.jpeg

Nice! ๐Ÿ™‚

6 Replies
testing