Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@Tamara76 It's Interstellar - it's the one I'm wearing now, actually!

ETA: here's the pic - apparently, the glitter just looks white unless I use the flash, and Sephora does not like my posting pictures through the ipad app.

ETA2: Ok, apparently, I just fail at taking pictures to show off a nail color. ::sigh::2017-05-28 19.48.03.jpg

Thanks!   That one is actually already on my wish list/loves list - lol!   Will have to buy it next time I place an order.  Cheers! @Magycmyste

I absolutely love this brand.  I made my first purchase from them a few weeks ago and the colors are amazing and has amazing staying power.  You'll have to let me know which colors are your favorites.  

Nice!!! Is that The Magician??? If so you should do that on first  ๐Ÿ˜„  Maybe over black or a blue like Cirque Colors NYFW ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah - I sprang for two of Magician when I heard it was limited. I can think of a couple of other friends who might like it too. ๐Ÿ™‚

I think I've discovered a serious lack in my nail polish collection. I don't think I have any creme polishes at all! O_O They're all metallic, shimmer, glitter, or holo. The closest I have to a black is Event Horizon from Black Phoenix Trading Post. And that's definitely got its own shimmer... Think it would work?

upload_6679011867202311872.jpg

GLITTER-SHOT CRรˆME
Crushed starlight, lost forever in the blue-black.

@veronika23 @Magycmyste Ive played with the Magician quite a bit. Ive found it works best over black, dark purples, greys and blues. Personal preference of course. I tried it over red and I didn't like it. Too orange, green and warm. But over purple or even grey, it shows it's mermaid goodness. The purple pops more. 

@pixiedust2  don't think I tried it over grey yet...or purple for that matter.  Not even sure I own a true purple creme. ๐Ÿ˜„

@Beadshopgirl  told me she tried it with Color Club Blue-Ming (aqua) so I went and bought that and it is very nice together! I really do love it with Cirque Colors NYFW. It's an ultramarine blue creme. It pops!

You can always give it a try! ๐Ÿ™‚  I like the cremes from Cirque Colors and Pretty Serious Cosmetics in case you ever want to pick some up ๐Ÿ˜‰

And now I've placed an order for some Pretty Serious polishes. With a mix of cremes and shimmers (cause I can't resist a bit of shimmer ;))

@Magycmyste

_oops sorry.jpg

๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

I hope you like them!  Which colors did you get?

@veronika23 @pixiedust2

That's good to know! Pixie, did you ever try Magician over something that ha its own shimmer? It seems to me like that might defeat the point, but maybe I'm missing something. And while I'm waiting, I put on Interstellar (Will post a pic after I've got my nails/cuticles cleaned up). My nails look like a starry night sky!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I think at some point soon, my makeup collection will span every shade of blue and green in every type of makeup there is...

My selection from PS (w/descriptions beneath spoiler tag):

Spoiler

Precipitation Nail Polish (teal creme)
Petrichor Nail Polish (muted/dusty blue)
Corvus Corax (nearly black blue - I'm planning to try Magician over this)
The Dragon's Curse (mint green w/gold shimmer)
Baphomet's Berserker (Black? with multicolored glitter. And awesome description story!)
Mojito Cocktail Crush Top Coat (greenish-silver glitter top coat)
Pina Colada Cocktail Crush Top Coat (golden glitter top coat)
Cute Cuticles Chocoholic Cuticle Oil (CHOCOLATE!!!!)

Pretty Serious Czech Glass Nail File (this just looked pretty - and I'm always losing my nail files)

@Magycmyste  Ohhh Interstellar is a pretty one!  hahaha that's me! I must own like all the blue/green shades in everything ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh I have The Dragon's Curse. Super beautiful shade! I also have one of those cocktail ones. The blue one ๐Ÿ™‚

Wanted to share the Unicorn battery pack I ordered from Amazon Heart

Spoiler
It arrived the next day, I charged it up and for its initial use, it held up pretty well.  Charged my phone (next to it on the pic) and still had some juice left. 

0.JPG

I love it!!!!! I remember you posting a pic from Amazon a while back and I was wondering how well they worked - Thanks for the update - I may add one to my next order! ๐Ÿ™‚   @ZombieMetroAnt

OMG cuuuuute @ZombieMetroAntAnd I love your phone case! And also I need that my battery's always dying! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„

That is the cutest phone case ever!

That's cute @ZombieMetroAnt ๐Ÿ™‚

Here are the Teeez Cosmetics swatches @RoseCharlie.   Some duo chromes @sarahshter

TEEEZ.jpg

Spoiler

TEEEZ Cosmetics โ€“ Spectrum of Stars eye shadow

Top to Bottom
Left

Bleached Jeans

Indigo Dare

Wisteria Shadow

Blueberry Dream

Right

Iconic Rose

Minty Haze

Apricot Sheen

Gun Metal Glow

And some random mermaid-ish swatches ๐Ÿ˜„

randommer.jpg

Spoiler
Thanks to @trishavt for the NYX mermaid items ๐Ÿ™‚
Left to right / Top to bottom

NYX Lid Lingerie Morning Sky (be careful stains)

NYX + ND 86P Golden Aquamarine

NYX + Top Shop U-Turn

NYX Mermaid prismatic shadow

NYX Turnt Up           

Mixed together

Top Shop U-Turn

Top Shop Shuffle the cards

Top Shop Changeling

Top Shop Wax & Wayne

Minty haze is really speaking to me.  Think I'm going to have to make a purchase!  Surprise surprise... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

OMG, I REALLY Need these, especially the last one. I haven't heard of this brand but hey, I'll try anything once, except heroin...

Hahaha!  The Teeez ones? That Gun Metal Glow is uber pretty! I also love Wisteria Shadow and Blueberry Dream

2 Replies
testing