Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

🌈🧜‍♀️ Mermaids & Unicorns 🦄🌈

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha 😄

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

That looks so pretty! I've heard of Cosmedix before, but I hadn't actually tried anything from them. This might be a first...

I would love to hear more about this.  I don't sleep well so I end up with dark circles under my eyes and I don't care how concealer looks on me.  Always on the search for a refreshing eye cream and this one looks cool too.

I think it's only available in the US so if you ladies ever try it let me know what you think!  I think another company makes something similar. Arcona eye dew plus I think?

Something new coming from Love Luxe Beauty.

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 9.50.53 AM.png

ready to bathe in whatever this is

Bitter Lace Beauty is taking a vote on these on IG... it's something that has to do with their mermaid collection coming out soon.  I wish these were compacts!!!

Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 12.20.50 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

I dont follow social media like instagram so I cant vote but since I did buy over 700 dollars worth of her highlighters during her massive restock lol she should take my vote into account on here. I would say A because to me thats like prism the rainbow highlighter and thats what made her millions so I would stick with a rainbow collection of some kind if I were her.I will be buying the mermaid collection so I'am hoping it turns out really well these gems dont look that great to me overall so hopefully it wont dissapoint.I know B got a lot of votes as of right now to me ive seen that color before and its also really hard to translate that color into makeup so it wouldnt look like that in the actual product anyways.

Ive been dissapointed in Bitterlace before with her halloween collection disaster/ mess of sending out highlighters that were damaged and of poor color so who knows what will happen.It was a nightmare and just in time for halloween apparently.Yeah I'am still annoyed about that whole situation.Some of her limited editions are not that great in terms of quality of the product or color.She sent out damaged highlighters during her limited edition halloween collection mine was all clumpy chunky and the powder was falling out of the compact it was all loose and basically ruined completely.It was like really ? its not even in one piece.

It has me a little worried since I think shes done making highlighters and shes trying to branch out into other makeup products ..... which you know I dont know if I would buy foundation from her maybe these are eyeshadows perhaps...

She already revealed the mermaid case for it and I think I posted that like at least twice on here.A lot of the colors above dont translate too well into a makeup product so yeah I dont know about this.I cant see any of the above colors really being able to show up in full color detail on a makeup product.I thought oh maybe its for a packaging detail of the makeup but who knows lol.

Ooh I've never seen the last one (d) before in a craft store! 

Sirens call looks so magical!!!
20170528_144908.png20170528_144840.pngScreenshot_20170528-144753.jpg

A while back someone posted these sandals from Birkenstock (Arizona Lux Natural Leather Ombre Pearls Silver Black) in this thread.  I have been ISO these for super long not finding my size. They do come in a different foot bed color (orchid) but I don't want those. lol.  Looking for the exact one in the picture below.  Anyone know of any sites that would carry these/the brand.  So far I tired Birkenstock, Nordstrom, birkenstockexpress, happyfeet, completebirkenstock.  I think I had found them in the UK but sadly I lost the site when my computer crashed and well not even sure they shipped to Canada. Also found them somewhere else but the site appears to be a scam.

So just asking if anyone knows of any sites that carry the brand. Thanks! 🙂

Arizona Lux Natural Leather Ombre Pearls Silver Black

@veronika23 Have you tried... http (dot) //www.birkenstock.com/us/arizona-lux-natural-leather-ombre-pearls-silver-black/1003858-1003859-0000000...

Or are these the footbed you don't like and I'm just being stupid..lol

They seem to have both shades there in a variety of sizes. PM if you can't buy from U.S. but still want to get them. I will help you out. 🙂

@willa25  you are not stupid! Yes I check that site daily... and have been checking it for the past few months LOL.  I wear the 11-11.5 and they don't have it in stock in the black footbed. I've seen it in the orchid footbed but I don't want that color 😞  Thanks for the info and offer!!! Heart

Mermaid brushes from Mermaid Salon - Lanching next week

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 7.41.39 AM.png

Also working on the following:

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 7.45.39 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-27 at 7.46.43 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-27 at 7.47.04 AM.png

Ooh, these look very nice!  Also the mini-multipurpose compact @veronika23 (so true!  No mermaid emoji?)

@ZombieMetroAnt  The compact is super cute!  Yeah why is there no mermaid emoji? 😝  I just use this 🐬🐬🐬🐬 lol

Ooh, pretty!! 😍

Have you guys heard of Chaos Makeup? It's an indie brand but I haven't seen it going as strong as some others on IG. I saw this YTer do a swatch of their Kaleidoscope Rainbow Highlighter and it looks really cool. It's supposed to be mostly translucent until the light hits it (truly prismatic). Her name is Mariah Leonard in case you want to see it in action. Also, a lot of their products come in little seashells.

C9F3F618-17E9-47A9-BEC5-26CB8F187891-5124-0000073EEC1BEE90.jpeg

Also, Temptalia just reviewed CP's birthday collection and the swatches for the pressed shadows look really promising and duochrome. I don't trust CP's website for swatches so it's great to see the shift compared to other known duochrome shades. The glosses have a shift too.

www.temptaliaDOTCOM/colourpop-x-3rd-birthday-collection-shadows-reviews-photos-swatches/?show_all=1

I love these.  Has anyone purchased from them before?  Duochrome is my middle name.  

@makeitup305  I have!  Have a few items on my wish list for a while now... but for some reason never went ahead to place an order... can't recall why though 😄  I LOVE the shell compacts 🙂

@veronika23 Look at the video and tell me that highlight doesn't look super tempting....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lH3Vg51O9Xk

@makeitup305  I know sooo tempting!!!! I think the first few times they didn't have in stock some products I was interested in so didn't want to place an order for just one thing... because if I'm paying for shipping better be worth it 😄  Recently I think it's because I couldn't make up my mind on what I wanted to get on top of that highlighter... was debating on a few items.  I'll eventually get it I know 😄

1 Reply
testing