Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Oh wow, those are absolutely gorgeous!!! โค๏ธ

@veronika23Oh wow these are BEAUTIFUL! : ) Thank you so much for these swatches! : ) Oooooooh soooo many pretty pretties! Wow I see that I am going to have to check out NYX I have never really carefully looked at their stuff though at SDM and though I've walked by the store a few times I haven't gone inside - the NYX and top shop swatches and blends you have made are GEORGOUS! : )  Ohhh and Teez minty haze * hearts *  oooh and those top shop shadows woweee.  Thank you so much for this! : ) the stuff dreams are made of! : )

@RoseCharlie  NYX has some really pretty things.  The prismatic shadows are nice... I LOVE the mermaid shade!  It's worth taking a closer look next time ๐Ÿ˜‰

My gosh! I surely will @veronika23 I feel like running out and doing that just now! : ) I had no idea they had such beautiful stuff and I think their prices are pretty good too if I recall.. oooooh ideas.... ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ Thanks so much for posting these beautiful swatches! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ Inspiration!

@RoseCharlie  yes prices are pretty good ๐Ÿ™‚  You are welcome!

These look to be really small, but I was browsing wwwdotkitschdotcom and found this mermaid earring and necklace set. Coincidentally, Kitsch is having a 20% off sale (reason for browsing)! ๐Ÿ˜€

image.jpeg

Awwww - I love Kitsch!  I happen to be wearing a little key necklace from them as we speak! โค๏ธ

Thanks for sharing!  @vegchililover78

Ooh, those are so cute!!

Sourpuss has a bunch of unicorn and mermaid stuff. Just search on their site. I really like the bookends! They have mermaid salt and pepper shakers too. All housewares get an additional 15% off with code HOMES

Spoiler
IMG_3321.JPG
IMG_3320.JPG
IMG_3322.JPG
IMG_3317.JPG
IMG_3318.JPG

Ohhhhh - So cute!!!!  Thanks for sharing!  My sister is super into Sourpuss (clothes, bags, earrings, everything....), so I've bought stuff for her in the past, but I'm  thinking I may need to check it out for myself, now, too! ๐Ÿ™‚   @pixiedust2

I really like those bookends - umm, you know when my birthday is, right @pixiedust2?

0.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt ๐Ÿ˜‚ But of course!

Cool! Thanks @pixiedust2 ๐Ÿ™‚

reposting from the Indie Brand thread because this is soooo mermaid!!!

Looxi Beauty Charmed - Launching May 26th at 11am cst (12pm EST - 9am PST). Charmed will be available in 26mm & 37mm pans. Can be used as a highlight or eye shadow

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 12.22.00 PM.png

Spoiler
Also launching these shadows
**Save 10% with our affil code "BEAUTYCULT10
Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 12.25.35 PM.png

@veronika23 ooooohhhhhhhh that is so beautiful!

Ooh, that is absolutely gorgeous!

@veronika23 I've got 3 of their duochrome highlights, which are really nice. Pandora is my favorite.

@makeitup305  I have a few things from them and yeah Pandora is super nice!

Wow! That's pretty! Drew me right in, @veronika23 !

@lyravega  yeah it's just so pretty. I want it ๐Ÿ˜„

So, I've been lusting over the Anna Sui powder case, but since I don't want to spend the money on the actual powder, I've been looking for a good substitute on eBay and Etsy instead to repot my Alima Pure foundation into. I didn't get this one, but I thought it was very mermaid-y! upload_1351564837100431542.jpg

Also this one: upload_7771276217839802684.jpg

2 Replies
testing