Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@Milou07  Thanks so much!  If you do it again please share pics! I wanna see!!!! Heart

@Milou07 Shoes!! Yes do shoes! That sounds amazing. I was looking at that Preval system but it had mixed reviews, like you said. ๐Ÿค” Now to find a decent priced airbrush system. 

You could even paint cheap jewelry from Forever 21, or just old stuff you have laying around that you never wear. I bought some really cute necklaces from F21 bought they were gaudy gold paint. I spray painted them a bright purple and they look great now. A big chain link necklace would look so cool in this paint. Man, you have my brain spinning with ideas LOL! 

This looks amazing! 

Very good DIY job! 

@luvgloss13 - thank you!  ๐Ÿ˜„

At first glance I thought Coach actually made this bag! It looks flawless, wow. 

Ah, best compliment ever, thank you @myumew!  If you look closely, it's definitely not perfect, but no one else will be looking at it a few inches away!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Milou07!!  This looks totally amazeballs!  Girl, can I send you my bag? LOL

You did such a phenomenal job!  Heart so talented!!

@ZombieMetroAnt - anytime, girl! ๐Ÿ˜„  Thank you so much! You are so sweet.  Heart

What a great DIY!  You've got some skills!

Thank you @missjeanie!  Very little skill required I assure you!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm looking forward to seeing how creative everyone here gets with your technique. I have a few handbags that aren't getting too much use I might give a makeover if I ever work up the courage/time. Very inspirational @Milou07

Ooh, this is glorious! Well done! Heart

@VioletLavender Thank you!  I had so much fun carrying it in public for the first time today. ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@Milou07 I'm sure it caught the eye of many! I probably would have stopped you on the street to gush over it! ๐Ÿ˜„

Omg, you did that YOURSELF??? Wow! it looks fantastic!! Did you follow a tutorial or something? How did you do it. I would really like to give it a try! ๐Ÿ˜„

@acsephora - Thank you!  I sort of followed a tutorial, sort of made it up as I went along! I posted a little about the process in a comment below, but I will post more detailed instructions tonight when I get home from work. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

It looks amazing @Milou07

The color is beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜

Aw, thank you @angel7594!  My mom fell in love with a holographic purse a while back, and the same company also sells holographic pigment so I think that will be my next project... ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG! Your purse looks amazing @Milou07! That was such a great idea to paint it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @lmi82!  I'm so relieved it turned out alright! ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG @Milou07!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!  This is awesome!  Sooo beautiful!  I've been wanting to transform some stuff but unsure how I would go about it... Did you ever check out Aurafy on IG? I love what she does and would love to do the same but don't think I could... I think her process involves some type of vacuum???

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 8.47.30 AM.png

I have this one... and it was expensive

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 8.47.07 AM.png

1 Reply
testing