Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

These look so amazing and sorta messy at the same time.  I've never heard of the brand before either, but I might have to get it and give them a shot.  ๐Ÿฆ„

I know there's an indie glitter brand that's not that good... I just can't recall the name... No idea if it's them or not ๐Ÿ˜ž

@sarahshter @veronika23 Glitter Injections is the shady indie brand so I wouldn't get these products if I were you. I posted some information earlier. 

@Karmatic  yes just saw and replied to you! Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 Sorry about that! I guess we posted at the same time so wanted to be sure. I would hate to see people get ripped off by these shysters. 

@Karmatic  no worries. It happens often that people post at the same time!  I do appreciate you telling me about that and confirming that they were in fact the brand I was worried about. Will not be purchasing... I am sure someone will have a dupe. ๐Ÿ™‚

Actually they might look similar to something Love Luxe Beauty has.

Spoiler
All at forever21 website

05F6817E-7659-4178-894E-748613161667-1787-00000239CE331393.jpegA26A261C-540F-4CFA-BA68-7C985940EEE1-1787-00000239CAD64D61.jpeg7B835F1B-4CC7-46C1-BDF7-CD90BADEDE5C-1787-00000238B85CE3E2.jpeg48456A68-166B-4417-AD64-D343F1F89116-1787-00000238C228B03A.jpeg5EB005B1-3A53-4930-ADAC-3E3C23488B14-1787-00000238CCA0AE35.jpeg

Ooo Are these available at their stores as well @makeitup305 ? 

@fatimamummy no idea. I haven't gone to one to check. Forever21 carries so much stuff I find that items vary much from store to store sometimes.

@makeitup305  cute!  I have that light! @ZombieMetroAnt helped me get it! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@veronika23 that light is so adorable.

It is super cute @makeitup305 & the lighting is perfect IRL.  This pic F21 uses doesn't seem to capture how soft the light emanates throughout the entire unicorn Heart 

2.JPG

GUYS! This feels a bit like 2002 but I feel like a unicorn! Milk Makeup just launched the holo lip gloss. This is shade: Supernova. 

hmm do you work for Milk? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

She did say in the milk toner thread last week that she does. @veronika23 #ad. 

Thank you @Anewxa! I did not see that. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

No worries..it wasn't disclosed so I had to ask as well ๐Ÿ˜„ @veronika23 

Wish the brands reps would disclose in their posts..not like we will mind, I think we actually welcome brands sharing their products if done the right way. 

@AnewxaI wish it was disclosed too... Maybe a title by their name so we know who they work for? ๐Ÿ˜‰  Just more transparent that way right?

It's a brilliant marketing strategy though. I was wondering how she already had the chance to purchase it.  I'd have much more respect for them if they disclosed that.  Now I'm rethinking...

Sorry guys. I've been a VIB for years and chat on here about all products. I just honestly tried this lip gloss today and was pumped about it. (Along with a lot of stuff!)

Now that I started working at Milk, I should no longer use my personal account and will be moving my posts onto the Milk brand account. Sorry for any confusion! I def DO NOT want to ruin this ecosystem, I โค๏ธ it!

This looks identical to the Kevyn aucoin molten lipstick topper.

testing