Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

I like the tube with doe foot applicator, but need to see more swatches. I love the holo trend.

Oops. Thought I had attached something. Here is an unfiltered swatch of it on my lips....and I'm realizing I went too heavy on the bronzer this AM. It's been one of those days. ๐Ÿ™‚IMG_4504.JPG

That necklace tho.

I second @purly I like milk highlighters but this necklace is the focal point here ๐Ÿ™‚

Haha thank you! My friend is an architect and he made custom laser cut pendants for all his wedding guests last weekend. Incredible right??

Anonymous Insider

The mermaid frappaccino from starbucks this is some secret menu stuff , I dont think its on the drink menu as of yet.It doesnt look that great to me lol but I'am sure everyones freaking out over it already .

Image result for the mermaid frappuccino starbucks

Image result for the mermaid frappuccino starbucks

Interesting... Just wish they'd bring back the mocha cookie crumble ๐Ÿ˜„

Anonymous Insider

They have two new frapps as well the mdinight mint mocha or something similar to that and a smores frapp that looks pretty good but my starbucks only has a small selection of frapps they dont carry all of them.

I saw it too, its called the Dragon Frap and supposedly tastes much better than the unicorn..its made with maple syrup and left over unicorn dust or something.. 

Anonymous Insider

I thought the dragon frapp and the unicorn were two different frapps here is the dragon frapp slightly same colors though

Image result for starbucks dragon frappuccino

But yeah anways they are having a frapp happy hour and its half priced drinks yay I still have ten dollars on my giftcard.They are also adding in more new flavors a mint flavor I heard them say its supposed to be better than the unicorn.

I apologize because I'm sure that these have been posted before but I was wondering if anyone has the Lime Crime diamond crusher lip toppers and if you have them what do you think of them? Also - weird question but I wondered if you guys think that they could be used over eyeshadow to create extra sparkle and a "wet" look or would it just cause a mess... Probably a mess but it would look pretty over eyeshadow if it could stay put and not make everything run.... Ooh especially the blue colour.

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 2.11.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 2.11.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 2.12.05 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

yeah I posted these earlier on here they are available on revolve clothing .com  no spaces, I have seen swatches and they dont look that great the color doesnt come off as well as it does in the editorials /images the brand has  used online.

@AnonymousThanks BarbieGirl! : ) That is really good to know - haha also I don't have lips like the models wearing all the lipsticks - they have the sexiest pout lip models in their pictures lol.

Anonymous Insider

yeah I  hear ya I have a thin upper lip I use lip plumpers to create the illusion that I have fuller lips lol.

@RoseCharlie i don't support LC either, but i think the urban decay vice lip toppers are pretty neat! i swatched a few at sephora and i liked the texture!

@unfungirlOh neat! I didn't know that Urban Decay had lip toppers but I looked them up and they are very pretty too! Thanks for the heads up! : )

@RoseCharlie Bite also has pretty lip toppers or if you want an eyeshadow topper, you may want to try Stila Magnificent Metals. ๐Ÿ™‚

I bought a couple (no judgment here, please). I thought they were a total disappointment.  Very patchy, unpigmented, and watery.  They're awful.  I'd do a YouTube review but I'm too scared to!! 

@sarahshterHi Sarah! : ) Thanks for your honest feedback I really appreciate it.  I don't really think anyone has a right to judge - the horrible truth is that most of us probably own quite a few things that were made more unethically and we might never know it.  I think that the clothing and also what remains of the cruelty in the cosmetic industry needs to change - for sure - but sometimes I feel like a bit of hypocrite because (for example) I just bought a cheap dress for $22 at it wasn't until this discussion that I stopped to wonder why the dress was so cheap.  Anyhoo - I really appreciate your feedback - looks like it might be a no-go on all fronts! : )

Sorry they didn't work out! ๐Ÿ˜ž  Did you get the blue one by any chance @sarahshter? If so let us know if you find a dupe!

I do have the blue one, I think it's called trip.  I'll swatch it for you guys when I get a chance. 

3 Replies
testing