Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Tarte Unicorn vault! - available now on their website! US ONLY

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 12.49.39 PM.png

@veronica23OMFG! Want want want want..... Sniff... US only though : (  darnit!

@RoseCharlie  yeah ๐Ÿ˜ž  Maybe it will be available later for Canada?

IMG_0463.JPG

I can't help posting this one... 

f35a193900fe1b80645d49b02d04e607.jpg

LOL!   @lmi82  ๐Ÿ™‚

Last chance to pre-order these!

Clionadh Cosmetics

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 5.05.53 PM.png

@veronika23ooooh I came so closs to ordering these! Then I had to rush out and I forgot about it... Darn I would really love to hear about it and how they are if anyone gets them! : )

@RoseCharlie  I think they'll be back in stock at the end of May?

@veronika23Oh cool! Thank you so much! And thank you for posting these - I've never seen anything quite like these eyeshadows - I don't know quite how to describe it but I guess the way they reflect light and hava a few colours - they look quite metallic and shiny while still being feather soft and light - so cool! I've never seen anything like them!

@RoseCharlie  NP ๐Ÿ™‚  yeah they aren't something I've really seen either... weird I thought I had posted that I ordered these... lol. I'll try and remember to come back and post about it!

These are all so beautiful.  I've never heard of the brand before but when they come back into stock I'd definitely pick these up,  

@sarahshter  they are beautiful! I never heard of them too. Apparently the brand is popular in certain BF groups... those swatches! Wow!

Hi Everyone,

So I was waiting the longest time for the Tarte unicorn brushes to come back in stock and one of my friend's gave me these amazingly gorgeous brushes I just had to share with you guys, I am so excited these are so pretty! IMG_0831.JPG

Thanks for sharing!  Those are absolutely gorgeous!!! ๐Ÿ˜„

These are soooo cute!  @greenwenvy

Wow! These are awesome!

So pretty!

Aww what a sweet gift @greenwenvy! These are pretty but also look like they wouldn't be awkward to work with if you know what I mean lol. 

Anonymous Insider

yeah they look like even holding them would be weird / it almost looks like it  would be uncomfortable to use these brushes.I do think its pretty but if you cant really use them whats the point ? lol its just not practical.

@Mcakes I haven't used them yet I'm a little mesmerized by them, the colour in the handles change a bit in the light ๐Ÿ™‚ They seem to be good quality and they have a bit of weight to them, especially the bigger brush on the right. I'll let you know how they are to work with I don't know which brush is for what but I will have fun trying to figure it out. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

testing