Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

For those still looking for the Nails Inc Unicorn duo it is on the nails inc website, 20% off with code PAYYAY.

@KMariel I think these went OOS again.  Signed up for their restock notification & didn't receive so I'm glad you posted here.  Will have to keep an eye out...thanks for the code! 

I don't say this often but someone please talk me out of this... It's on sale, I've been wanting it but I already have a bag in that "color". The other version she made is what I have and it's OOS.

Rebecca Minkoff - 4 Zip Moto Camera Bag Image result for rebecca minkoff 4 Zip Moto Camera Bag holographic

@veronika23  did u order it??

I bought the 2013 Elle off eBay on Saturday and picked it up this morning.  A little lumpy on the bottom? but I'm hoping some extra stuffing will perk it back up.

Spoiler
FullSizeRender(7).jpg

This is gorgeous! 

@shimmerbait  no I haven't ๐Ÿ˜ž  I have an extra discount which would make this a great buy but taxes/duties are 15+ and shipping is over 20 so not so much of a good deal ๐Ÿ˜ž  ๐Ÿ˜„

OMG it's so cute!!!!  Which do you like best? That or the punk mermaid one ๐Ÿ˜‰

@veronika23  do you want to order and have shipped to me and then I can forward to you? I'm sure the shipping from me to you would be equal to or less, and then no duties?

I think I like the studded handbag better, but the material on this version seems a much better quality; more supple, unless that's just a factor of age.  The strap of my studded is starting to crack and peel, so I'm hoping this material doesn't have the same issue.  I need to find a new strap at some point.

@shimmerbait  thanks for the offer! I think it comes out to about the same thing... I'll think about it. Thanks for the offer ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh interesting. Is the one from ebay new or used? Does it have the same problems?

@veronika23  Just let me know!

the description said new and it still had the sales tags attached.. but who really knows. It doesn't appear to be peeling. Maybe I'll use it tomorrow

@shimmerbait  will do ๐Ÿ™‚

Let us know if it does the same thing as the other one after you've used it a while. ๐Ÿ™‚

I ordered. Im huge on smaller bags during the summer. Let stuff to lug around plus I love the colorโค๏ธ

Cool! Did you get free shipping on it? @StephaniLynn

@veronika23 Yes free shipping + no tax either. 

LUCKY! ๐Ÿ˜„

I LOVE it and I love what @ClassicallyFab said about taking chain off! I am a bag junky and you can always sell the other if you like this more!

I think there is room for this too! 

#enabling

@veronika23 someone once told me "if you can't stop thinking about it then you need to buy it or you'll regret it".  

Bad advice? Yes, but words I live by!  00000.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt  hahaha yeah I'm usually the one saying that... but it's small and I like bigger bags and already have the one below... I think it's just because it' on sale (although still not as good of a deal because I'm in Canada) and it was my first choice but ended up with the one below... at full price though ๐Ÿ˜ž

I have 2 major didn't buy regrets but they're jewelry.

@ClassicallyFab  I have this one already ๐Ÿ˜‰

br3dav-l-610x610-bag-iridescent-shoulder+bag-chain+bag-rebecca+minkoff-holographic-holographic+bag.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I love Rebecca Minkoff I have her bags in pink , orange , yellow , green , blue , purple ,and red just about every color lol.

@veronika23 I love what you have, it's gorgeous. If I were you, I'd buy the new one, take the chain off, and use it as a cosmetics bag in my larger purse. It's one of a kind. I second @ZombieMetroAnt's advice.

@ClassicallyFab  that's a great idea! Although still somewhat expensive for a makeup bag... what to do ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 Yeah- if the other one is holding up well, then we know this one will, too, so it'll last. It is pricey for a cosmetic bag but it can be multiple things, so... 

for some of these shipping things, you should see if it'd be cheaper to mail stuff to one of us in the states, and then just have that person mail it to you. For example, I'm in the suburbs and am an agent at an insurance agency... we go to the post office everyday...

testing