Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@ClassicallyFab  I think it would come up to the same thing. I have an extra discount that covers almost all the shipping to me but that shipping from someone in the US to me would cost about the same anyway... that's what I meant by better deal in the US.  If I lived there I'd probably get free shipping and the discount ๐Ÿ˜‰  Plus our dollar isn't doing too good lol

Still thinking... I know there are plenty of things coming out shortly that I'll want ๐Ÿ˜„

Haha. Sounds like it's a skip. I got the cutest mermaidy cosmetic bag at Marshall's yesterday. I'll have to post a pic. $5.99 and totally adorable. There are sooo many, many pretty things right now. Design is really having a good moment. 

@ClassicallyFab  yes please post a pic! I wanna see ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 I crinkled it to make it show the colors... This bag definitely has more reflect in person, but:
bag.JPG

shdkj.JPG

Also, my daughter finally got me to cave into purchasing her this swimmable mermaid tail and top from SwimTails, tonight:

mernnsakj.JPG
merrrrr.JPG

@ClassicallyFab  Oh nice bag!  and cute tail!  I am sure she'll be super happy!

No- I think you should buy it. It's beautiful. 

@ZombieMetroAnt  @angel7594  @Tamara76

Remember a while back I posted a Wet n Wild preview with a "unicorn"... could this be what's inside?

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 4.17.08 PM.png

Thanks for the tag!  I am totally down for a unicorn highlighter!!! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„.  @veronika23

I kinda thought what I bought was kind of a unicorn Highlighting from wet'n wild.  It's a rainbow Highlighter with lots of fun colors. A couple weeks ago I bought the last two cvs had.  I never thought when I was a kid I'd be sitting here with a bathroom full of high end skin care and makeup items that I'd be stalking wet'n wild!!!!! ๐Ÿฆ„ ๐ŸŒˆ

Anonymous Insider

Chaos makeup has a rainbow highlighter too it comes in a seashell compact .

Image result for rainbow highlighter swatches

Anonymous Insider

They had a girl on instagram who is obsessed with everything unicorn .She did swatches of bitterlace beauty , wet n wild and the devinah cosmetics rainbow highlighters.She said Bitterlace was the best hands down.The other colors didnt show up as well.I believe I saw a couple weeks ago on ULTA that they too are having a rainbow highlighter .I think its already in stores its available online.

Rainbow Highlighter

Its 10 dollars and it says buy two get one free .... I'am assuming they mean the ULTA brand highlighters.I already bought a stockpile of Bitterlace beautys rainbow highlighter but if anybody buys the ulta one lemme know whatcha think.

Oh yeah!!  Angel & Tamara did guess a highlighter palette - maybe this is it @veronika23!  I would totally get this since I am now a WnW highlighter believer!!  The last ones I got are AMAZING!  Heart

@veronika23 Thanks for the tag! I cannot wait to see the product! ๐Ÿฆ„

@ZombieMetroAnt@angel7594  unicorn highlighter... I'm there! ๐Ÿ˜„

Anonymous Insider

Mermaid / Rainbow  Hair

I would totally do this for coachella / festival season / a rave  but I have light / medium brunette hair and I wanna go bleached blonde but everyone tells me not to and that I can only go two shades lighter than my natural hair color ...But I still wanna go blonde lol and I probably will whenever I get the chance.

Image result for rainbow hair

Image result for mermaid hair

Image result for pastel rainbow hair

It's a super cute idea and I wish I could pull it off in my line of work! If you have the lifestyle that allows for this sort of thing, go for it! It's definitely a process going lighter though, which I've been doing the last year or so. With darker hair, trends like this either need to be done all at once, in which you run the risk of really damaging your hair, or over time, in which maybe it will be ready for the next color melt trend! 

Anonymous Insider

Yeah I would want to go blonde in a day meaning I wouldnt want to gradually  wait for the color to change in steps over time .I have had blonde highlights before so I kinda did try that out for a while.The one time I dont think the stylist works there anymore but she did a full foil ( a full head of blonde highlights )  but I dont know how she did it it looked really good it looked like I had blonde hair instead of just the highlights.Maybe she did lo - lights and color instead of the toner blonde highlights.But yeah everyone always tells me not to go blonde my one sister used to be a hair stylist and shes blonde of course naturally lol she always says dont do it unless you get your roots done all the time.Then another time a hair stylist said I dont wanna dye it blonde because you will end up looking like big bird keep in mind I'am 5'8 so I'am pretty tall lol and big bird has blonde hair sort of lol but yeah she wouldnt do it I think I scared her because I wanted blonde and she said my hair is brunette and it has a little bit of red in it I'am irish so I guess I had some  red undertones just naturally .

@AnonymousThese are beautiful! : ) I have medium/light blonde hair too and I have been colouring my hair almost platinum blonde for a long time but people always tell me it's bad for my hair my hair will fall out etc. but I have hair halfway down my back and it hasn't fallen out yet so I don't listen to them... I think my hair must be maybe 10 shades lighter than my natural colour and also - my hair is dry and curly to start with so if your hair is thick and healthy I think you should definitely be able to go platinum with a pro's help.  As someone else mentioned though, keeping up light blonde hair has budgetary implications so I think it's always a good idea to keep that in mind when making the big decision.  I have to get a base colour and highlights on top so I end up having to spend about $250 every 6 weeks at the salon - I don't know how that compares to other people with different colour but I find that part a bit of a pain myself... Though I still think it's worth it - feels great to have a brand new look and if it's something you've been wanting to do you should go for it! : )

Anonymous Insider

Yeah my hair grows like a weed.I actually last year donated my hair to locks of love it was 12 inches long .I have never had a problem growing my hair long.I have like fine hair I think its not heavy so I dont think its really thick it doesnt weigh me down.I have been wanting to go blonde since forever lol.I was born a dirty blonde hair color  my hair changed to black as I was a baby then brunette over time.I was thinking about the roots and doing biolage or balayage so my roots would be dark but the rest bleached blonde so I wouldnt have to up keep the roots every other month.I just hope they can match me with a good shade of blonde for my skin tone because I'am pale I have like kristen stewarts complexion but shes also a natural blonde lol so that helps.I dont have like tan skin.

@AnonymousOooh that is a really pretty look I like that look a lot! Sorry I meant to say that my natural hair is light/medium brown and I  got light blonde.  If you were blonde as a child I feel like you would be a great candidate for blonde hair as far as your hair and likely also your colouring is concerned. : )

@Anonymous Do you. ๐ŸŒˆ Great artistry with these colors here! #3 would be particularly challenging to accomplish. Everybody loves when I have my hair bleach blond as opposed to medium to dark brown. It's just harder to maintain, but can often look lovely.

1 Reply
testing