Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Oh thats very pretty what website is it from ? and how much is it ?

Secret Wood.  The prices vary per ring. Each is custom made to order.

Anonymous Insider

I'am poor lol I cant afford them but they are nice /different looking.

Clionadh Cosmetics - Anybody know this brand???

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 5.46.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-26 at 5.46.29 PM.png

@veronika23oh wow this is sooooo beautiful! : ) Oooh that turquoise shade is just too lovely for words but I wonder if I could pull it off... I have blue eyes and I've always been told never to wear blue eye shadows for that reason but I love blue colours.  I'm jealous of all of the beautiful brow-eyed ladies who can get away with beautiful aquas and blues....

@RoseCharlie  never listen to what people say! I have blue eyes and wear blue all the time! It's my fav color! If you like it do it!  That whole don't do this and do that is crap IMO ๐Ÿ˜„  I was always told you need to wear brown with blue eyes... well guess what?  Brown is UGLY on me. It's the only color I can't pull off... so never listen to that type of advice... like it, do it! ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23Yay! : ) I like your style! : )  I will go for it and give it a try! lol I was always told the same thing with regards to brown eye makeup!

@RoseCharlie  makeup should be fun! Screw the "rules" do what you want!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

000.JPG

0.JPG

Spoiler
Lately, everything that can be graced with a glittery, holographic unicorn vibe gets it. Makeup, skin care, shoes, and even Starbucks drinks have taken a turn towards the mythical creature. And thanks to Instagram, we can't ignore any of it. The latest to undergo a magical unicorn transformation: husbands โ€” well, one husband in particular. California-based makeup artist Kristen Leanne turned her other half, Ryan Morgan, into a "manicorn."

Sure, there's no need to add the prefix "man" to an animal that we're not even sure has genders is a little unnecessary, but that's besides the point. To take her husband from man to manicorn, Kristen Leanne brushed the teal, royal blue, violet Pop Beauty Lashy Flashy Mascaras on his brows and beard. The trio of colorful mascaras gave his facial hair a fun ombre effect. It kind of looked like the beard version of Unicorn Frappuccino hair.

0.JPG

In the past, Kristen Leanne has dyed Morgan's beard with their line vegan hair color called Arctic Fox. However, all the bleaching to prepare for the bright hues can irritate and burn skin.

00.JPG

Even if you don't have a full beard, you can still take away some tips form her quick Instagram video. As Kristen Leanne says in her caption, "Want a unicorn on your face without frying off your skin with bleach?" Skip bleaching your brows and go straight for colorful mascara. You can create the same unicorn gradient on your brows with them. (And if you need more convincing to try bold, colorful brows, here are some tips from an Allure editor.) Oh yeah, and feel free to turn your husband or boyfriend into a manicorn, too.

The IG video is so cute!  

2.JPG

Did anyone else get the restock notification of the Tarte Unicorn brushes and see that it sold out already? 

More pics of the Unicorn Lashes UK glosses - coming this summer  + looks like they are working on something else... highlighters???

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 9.52.48 AM.png

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 9.52.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-26 at 9.56.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-26 at 9.56.22 AM.png

I saw these posted on HotfireMakeup's IG page. It's holographic lipgloss! They're coming out with a couple other holo products, I can't remember what they were though - highlighters perhaps? Also, apparently they are going to be launching mermaid makeup brushes in July, too! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

hotfire.JPG

@acsephora  yes they are launching a few things including the glosses and brushes! Can't wait!!!! Keeping an eye out for those! So whenever I see something new about these releases I post in this thread ๐Ÿ˜„  Somewhere in here are a few posts about those mermaid brushes lol

Soooo pretty! Ahhh! I want. Their packaging is so well done! ๐Ÿฆ„โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŒˆ

I think these cakes should be here. ๐Ÿ˜„

Image result for pusheen mermaid cake

Image result for pusheen mermaid cake

Would it be weird to add this to my wishlist on Elfster? ๐Ÿ˜„

Sounds perfectly normal to me! ๐Ÿ˜„

@angel7594 I think you should make it a requirement Cat LOL Heart 

YAS @VioletLavender!!!

First I knead it...

Image result for pusheen cake gif

Then I eat it...

Image result for pusheen cake gif

@ZombieMetroAnt Heart After cake, cookies? ๐Ÿ˜„

Image result for pusheen baking gif

Of course @VioletLavender 000.JPGand then RIGHT before bed...

Image result for pusheen ice cream gif

2 Replies
testing