Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Do I draw ? I think thats what your asking there but the rainbow emoji confused me lol.I do draw / sketch .I can paint.I know people who are much more talented than I'am but I have art ability.Its been a while since I have  drawn or sketched anything .I should get a new sketchpad .I like adult coloring books too lol I got one from barnes and noble for like 30 dollars its a very nice one though.

@Anonymous I think she meant "do you" as in, you do you!! Ignore what other people say. If YOU want to do it then go ahead. Im also a natural brunette but I think I look better with super light blonde hair!

Anonymous Insider

Yeah I feel like I would look good blonde because my eyes are blue mostly but they have green in them also.The blonde would make my eyes pop more.I feel like I would look more striking as a blonde .I dont look bad as a brunette but I always prefer blonde over brunette hair color.

Haha- I got sick last year and got one of those coloring books, and now I have half a dozen of them. They're gorgeous!!

Yeah, @sabrinas was right, I meant, "{you} do you." Be lovely, be happy, have pretty hair, because... why not? ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

They even have adult coloring books now you have to look that one up on google .I cant say it on here lol.

For those who liked my Secret Wood ring - Discount going on right now...

"Until Sunday May 14th, use promo code MOTHER to receive 15% off your purchase!*"

@vegchililover78@Gwenhwyfar

Can't recall who else...

This one is called Azure Falls pic from their website

DSC0112.JPG_1024x1024.jpg

@veronika23Oh wow that is absolutely BREATHTAKING! That ring literally looks like it is magical!! I can't even imagine how long and difficult it must be for them to hand make those rings because there is so, so much detail on such a tiny scale!  It looks like something out of a fairytale or a legend - like wearing a little tiny self-contained microcosm of a magical world on your hand. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this it's wonderful!

@RoseCharlie  I posted the one I got somewhere on this thread if you want to have a look ๐Ÿ˜‰  It's very time consuming and I wasn't happy with the first version they did for me so they remade it. I think it was worth it.

@veronika23Ooohhh nice! That's nice that they did it again though I think that's fair - I totally understand the price point because the ring belongs to the realm of wearable art but it would be really upsetting if there were flaws or you didn't get what you hoped after making this kind of investment in the piece... I would love to see it but I'm having a spot of trouble finding it i just want to make sure I didn't go back too far - I went back to page 23 (posts from late late March) have I gone back too far or should I keep looking? : )

@RoseCharlie  I think it's before that lol.  December to Jan maybe ๐Ÿ˜„  Sorry this thread gets a lot of activity lol

@veronika23Yay I found it! : ) December 29th, 2017 (page 75) - WOW! Yours is even more beautiful than this one! H-O-L-Y!!! You must get MAD compliments all day every day when you wear that ring.  It's *so pretty*.  I could swear it has magical powers lol.

Anonymous Insider

I just hate spending money on expensive jewelry.I feel like a man should be buying this and any jewelery for me not the other way around and I dont have a bf right now lol. I just feel like its something I shouldnt be buying myself.I buy from revolve a lot and everything and anything is pretty expensive on there soo yeah I dont think I need to be shopping .

@Anonymous  not me lol ๐Ÿ˜„  If it's well done and worth the money I will but it. I love silver jewelry and own a lot of it... it's my other obsession ๐Ÿ˜„

@RoseCharlie  wow that is far!!! LOL

hahaha yeah! Maybe it does ๐Ÿ˜„

The price is crazy, I can get those for less than $30. 

Where? Is it the same?  It's very time consuming so you are paying for time and craftsmanship. I watched a video of a guy trying to replicate this to see if the price was justifiable and he said it did take a long time so makes sense they are priced that way.

Anonymous Insider

Its not the exact same but its a lot cheaper on esty if someones looking for a knock off / deal.They make stuff like that on esty by soo many different sellers.They make rings , necklaces , bracelets , earrings you name it esty is cheap / affordable too. Buttonsy jewellery makes some of these ones 

They have all different kinds and styles if you just seach on esty real flower jewelry this type of stuff will come up

Shop โ€œreal flower jewelryโ€ in Rings

Shop โ€œreal flower jewelryโ€ in Bracelets

Rainbow rings. Ring epoxy resin. Geranium, kosmeya, forget-me, cornflower, spurge, delphinium

Real flower locket, gifts for her , living locket , shadow box , Irish jewellery , real plant pendant , dried flowers, moss terrarium

Anonymous Insider

Yeah if you go to estys website google real flower jewelry or real flower rings this type of stuff comes up on there some of its pretty nice looking .

Here is the real butterfly / insect jewelry stuff I was talking about too its maker is called Chrysalis Studios 

Real Butterfly Wing pendant Birthday gifts for bestfriend Moss terrarium jewelry May birthstone necklace Glass dome pendant Sunset moth

Moth jewelry Real sunset moth necklace framed moth Rainbow butterfly Purple butterfly wings Insect taxidermy Long Large silver pendant

Sunset Moth Wing Pendant Real Insect Jewelry Statement Necklace Rainbow Butterfly Fairy Wings Entomology Antique Gold Silver Crystal

Gifts for sister REAL Butterfly Wing Necklace Gifts for mom from daughter Boho wedding jewelry Opalite crystal necklace Vampire Diaries

Rough crystal point necklace REAL butterfly wing jewelry Gold dipped quartz pendant Madagascan Sunset Moth necklace 14K gold filled option

Great Gatsby Jewelry REAL BUTTERFLY WING Blue Morpho Vampire diaries Aqua aura necklace 1920s victorian pendant Turquoise statement necklace

Nature jewelry Real Butterfly necklace Real butterfly jewelry Monarch butterfly necklace Taxidermy butterfly Blue Morpho Sunset moth bug

Big gold hoop earrings Real Butterfly Wing earrings Gemstone hoop earrings Large gold hoops Boho Turquoise hoops Teardrop hoop earrings

Framed Sunset Moth Art Bracelet Real Butterfly Wing Cuff Bracelet Purple Quartz Crystal Bangle Friendship Bracelets Taxidermy Entomology

All of these are pretty but not the same... those rings are like a little world on your finger ๐Ÿ˜„

Anonymous Insider

Yeah I have seen something similar on esty they have real flowers / plants inside of them type a thing but they are a lot cheaper.

Oh. Interesting.  I'm happy with my purchase.

18 Replies
testing