Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Look what SpiritHoods is coming out with!!!  Black unicorn and Care Bear hoods!!! @heartsmyface @Randell

Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 4.54.45 PM.png

@heartsmyface  did you see these ^^^  I know the tags don't always work.

Wow- the black unicorn hoodie is cute, chic, and edgy all at once. I'm diggin' it! ๐Ÿฆ„ 

Curious to see how these compare with TF's Unicorn Tears

0.JPG

If someone gets this gloss from MILK, hopefully a swatch can be posted Heart 

milk1.JPG 

Uh oh...Just when I thought that I had enough iridescent/holographic/metallic lippies...I stand corrected! ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh you know this be on my list @ZombieMetroAnt ๐Ÿ˜„

I painted my nails with the one Nails inc unicorn polish yesterday and I love it! Its so soft looking and very ethereal. I tried to take a couple semi decent photos lol.

IMG_1834.JPG

IMG_1833.JPG

So pretty! I was so bummed by myself. I was going to buy this the day it launched, but forgot. I remembered in the last hours of the sale, but of course it's OOS lol. 

Ah well, money saved? ๐Ÿ˜„

Awesome!  I was lucky enough to get my hands on this, just haven't painted my nails yet.  Tonight might be the night though after seeing how gorgeous this is.

Such a beautiful spring colour.

It's so pretty! I normally don't like shimmery nails, but these look stunning!! Heart

I agree with @veronika23, wished Sephora Canada had them. It says 'Coming Soon' online with an email reminder. Hopefully the reminder doesn't screw me over - I really want to be a unicorn!

upload_862839328200230752.jpeg

Pretty! Wish Sephora Canada had it during the sale...

IMG_0420.JPG

haha, thanks this made me giggle and I needed a laugh! @Tamara76

@Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ and in my case...makeup!!!  LOL

My bf brought me a Starbucks unicorn frappuccino, but they apparently ran out of the blue part of the drink, lol! They made it anyway without telling him that.๐Ÿ˜ I got some cool unicorn straws in the RAK gift exchange, which was perfect to use in my drink! ๐Ÿ˜„

Hey @alexasteph I am using the straws you gave me!! ๐Ÿฆ„

IMG_0046.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Katie Perry said she tried the unicorn frapp and spit it out .It is not getting too many good reviews.

No offense but who cares what Katy Perry said... These famous people aren't royalty of the earth...

Anonymous Insider

lol I actually dont even like Katy Perry. I just thought it was funny since Everyones freaking out over the drink and it doesnt  even taste that good.I have ordered plenty of frapps at starbucks that I didnt think tasted that great that other people were obsessed with and freak out over.

For example I hate the vanilla bean and  the strawberries and cream frapps .I just dont see what all the hype is all about to me they dont taste that great at all but other people swear by them.

Plus the unicorn frapp is mainly being bought by  REALLY young kids who probably arent even supposed to be drinking coffee or have caffeine to begin with plus they dont have the money to buy starbucks and their parents are buying it for them lol.When I was a kid I dont even think I knew what a starbucks was I never had a frapp when I was like 8 yrs old kids are a lot different these days .I see really young kids at starbucks getting starbucks items and I just think wow I dont think I would allow my kid to have starbucks at that age because it will just make them spoiled and a brat as they get older they will expect starbucks since they had it when they were like 5 yrs old lol.So its a much different world they live in today than most people grew up in.I never had starbucks as a child nor would I really want it anyways since its really bad for you even for 1 drink its like a days calories.

Personally I'am  In my 20s and am not a big coffee drinker never liked the taste it doesnt do anything for me.I try and eat healthy and stay away from extra calories and plus it stains your teeth lol.I worked for an orthodontist before so I'am pretty aware of my teeth and things that can stain them.

I drink it occassionally but I would rather have a soda instead if I had the option it does the same thing.

I guess people want to try for themselves. They hyped it enough.  I love the vanilla bean one. To each their own I guess.

Anonymous Insider

I like the caramel ones  or the cupcake frapp.The pumpkin one I also didnt think tasted that great but again people get pretty hyped over that one too.

2 Replies
testing