Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@angel7594  I was able to experience the full Unicorn Frap effect from the SBux in my office building, but all the local SBux were out of the blue powder by the night it released so my daughter missed out, too ๐Ÿ˜ž

Your straw more than makes up for missing out on the blue swirls, though!  Yay! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

They should just make it a permanent item not a limited time offer.I literally told people off at starbucks in line because the line was outside the store for starbucks and I'am not waiting 45 minutes for any frappacuccino.

This is the perfect unicorn frappucino! They all should come with that straw haha ๐Ÿ˜„

@angel7594 Oh how perfect!! That's so cute. I'm afraid to try that. I've heard so many mixed things! Was it good??

@alexasteph, it was really good! It tasted like mango to me, but I am curious how tart it is with the blue swirls that were missing from mine, lol! 

this is actually a big pet peeve of mine.. 

If they ran out of coffee, would they also have just not added it and decided not to tell anyone? ugh.

My other sister-peeve to this is when you order a nice drink somewhere and they garnish it wish cherry or orange twist.. but when you order the second it just comes plain BUT costs the same amount. 

I'm such a complainer.

Anonymous Insider

They have the worst management / customer service , and service in general at starbucks locations everywhere.I apologize in advance if this offends anyone working at the starbucks or who is a starbucks lover  of any kind .I had a free drink coupon for starbucks  /  an app on my phone and the starbucks said they dont do that at their starbucks um what ????  it was also my birthday and I even said that at the time  and they never do  anything for anyone if its  their birthday at starbucks ? the girl acted like she had a real job no offence to anyone working at starbucks  and she was maybe a teen if even that no offence but to me if I worked at starbucks I wouldnt even  care. I would give you free items or anything you aked for  if you asked they always make a big deal out of everything at starbucks whether its a unicorn frapp or a caramel frapp they just cant handle  it and they dont understand even simple orders they dont know how to make anything there and I mean anything.I asked for a waffle cone frapp once the girl had no idea how to make it who worked there and it took maybe 15 to 20 minutes standing in line to get it after I placed the order I waited in another long line.

LMAO and just forget about getting any frapp they are sold out of even their regular items in store at all times .How do you not have a frapp arent you starbucks ??? see service like that is why I tell people off daily whether its at the local starbucks or victoria secret.I just cant handle people who work  jobs where people act like their the CEO of the company like that where they wont let you use coupons or let you have items that you want to pay for seperately .The teen girl could of gave me that free frapp instead she pretended like her job was REALLY important.The employees at all starbucks are ALL  jerks and they are all young kids so no one holds them accountable for anything including not honoring coupons or knowing how to make starbucks drinks lol.

Guys! Look at this unicorn highlight! WOH!

It's called Invisible Grape and it's sold by Vanessa's Vanity - Never heard of her... but it's pretty!

Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 7.35.56 AM.png

Looks like something Unicorn is coming from WnW this summer???? Bottom left pic...  what do you guys think????

@ZombieMetroAnt@Tamara76@angel7594@Mcakes@Randell

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 7.04.04 PM.png

I wonder if it is a highlight pallette? I want it no matter what, lol! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Thanks for the tag @veronika23! โค

Thanks for the tag!  @veronika23

I'm with @angel7594 - A highlight palette would be amazing!  I am a huge fan of their highlighters! โค๏ธ

@angel7594ohhh maybe?  I want it too ๐Ÿ˜„  Glad to see you on BT. How are you feeling?

@veronika23 I am still resting, but doing better today. ๐Ÿ’•

@angel7594  Good to hear you are doing better! Heart Perfect time for a tv/movie marathon ๐Ÿ˜„ 

That is one deformed uni lol

hahaha well we can't see him all but sure looks like a uni ๐Ÿ˜„

6598.JPG

@veronika23, whatever that "Summer" release is - I WANT IT!  Look how shimmery that Uni is?  Egad! 

@ZombieMetroAnt  I know right!!!! I want the box that goes with it too ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„

No automatic alt text available.

When's the pool party?

I need this ๐Ÿ˜„

A look at the bottle design for their glosses coming this summer I think. Can't wait!!!

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 5.33.26 PM.png

9 Replies
testing