Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Costella lulu "mermaid" green crossbody/fannypack on sale (costellahandbags DOT com) 65$ - Just wish I knew how big this was...

L1000896_2048x2048-1_938353f2-3103-484e-a1e6-0d2bcc8edacd_1200x.JPGL1000897_Lucianas-MacBook-Pro_s_conflicted_copy_2015-09-30_2048x2048_ce4b7822-2176-4984-83c9-0875ade3c914_1200x.JPG

so pretty! I looked at the costella site, they have some extra images with a model, and it says it converts into a fanny pack so it looks small but not teeny tiny to me. looks really cute, I love the colors! image with model: costella3.jpg

2 more: 

Spoiler
costella.jpgcostella2.jpg

Yeah I saw those too ๐Ÿ™‚  Just odd that they don't have the dimensions... lol

My apologies if this is old news, but I saw the new Butter London Glazen Eye Gloss in the color "Mermaid," and needless to say, I thought of this thread. ๐Ÿ™‚

Image result for butter london glazen mermaid

OMG there's a new one!!! Thanks @VioletLavender@pixiedust2  check this out!

@veronika23 WHAT???? *scurries off to that other store that shan't be named*

@pixiedust2  oh if you see this... please swatch it for us!!!! Please!!! ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 You know I will! I might order it unseen. I still have my 20% off coupon there and I might use it on this. Let me know if you want one and I'll grab one for you ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

@pixiedust2  thanks!  I need to see what it looks like first and can't seem to find swatches ๐Ÿ˜„

Ooh!  Thanks for the swatches @veronika23! Heart

Another!

Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 4.11.37 PM.png

ETA:

and another ๐Ÿ˜„

Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 4.13.09 PM.png

My fave is oil slick.  I forgot I even had it... I love the duochrome look.  I hope it hasn't dried out by now.  

Another Mermaid-worthy haul. **Do not miss out on the KA Cyber Sky!** Wow, it's even more beautiful in person. Next to UD White Liar for comparison. Justine Skye is darker in the pan than I thought it would be. But stunning and full of iridescence that doesn't photograph well. Ever since I discovered the Surratt Beauty Prismatique Eyes, I'm obsessed with Surratt's Prismatique line. The Prismatique lipstick is much smaller than a standard lippie, but it's loaded with sparkle. I wish Cultive would come back in stock. This shade is Sang Bleu:
http://www.sephora.com/prismatique-lips-P402704
Kevyn Aucoin Cyber Sky:
http://www.sephora.com/the-molten-lip-color-topcoat-P419469

IMG_4702.JPGIMG_4693.JPG

@Randell Do you find the KA lipgloss to be gritty? I tried them once and it was the strangest consistency! 

Gorgeous haul @Randell!

Cyber Sky looks SO pretty! I ordered one during the sale, and I'm quite excited about it! ๐Ÿ˜„

The Unicorn Frappucino has landed!   I got the most adorable sample this morning! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฆ„

IMG_0401.JPG

Anonymous Insider

I tried to get the unicorn frappucino but the lines at my local starbucks mall were out the door literally it was probably a 30 minute wait so I said forget it  and cursed the people out in line lol I'am not having the best day so I was already annoyed to begin with then two anorexic girls gave me a dirty look after I told starbucks lines off lol.They are sold out of it at most starbucks I tried to get it at my starbucks that is inside of a food store and they were sold out of them ๐Ÿ˜ž

I dont really like mango or berry flavor though so I guess I will stick with the oprah frappucino.

got mine this morning!

the taste is meh to me, but so cute couldn't resist.

IMG_2800.JPG

Anonymous Insider

but how does it taste ?

I dont wanna buy this if its not as good as the oprah frappacino lol

testing