Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Thank you @Mcakes im just worried because we're in the process of buying a house so I haven't filled it out because I don't know which address to use.

Congratulations on your house buying adventure @liv545! I'm a Realtor so I know just how exciting and in depth the process is. 

I believe you have time to change the address they ship it to for a while so you have some time to think about it!

Thank you for the info @Mcakes i Ed to read the email! I do surely hope I can change the address! We should be here at this address for another month and a half. Closing is mid May but we have a few renovations before actually moving in. It is so exciting! I didn't enjoy the looking process; it was eating up all of our very limited spare time but now that we've found our home I'm so flipping happy!!! 

@Mcakes  Thanks! I just don't know what I want to add on ๐Ÿ˜„

I hear you lol. By the time I add on everything I want I might as well upgrade my pledge to the FOMO tier ๐Ÿ˜„ We have until 5/31 to lock in our upgrades/add ons. 

hahaha yeah!!!! FOMO is right! ๐Ÿ˜„

I know I want the eye brush and the bright palette just unsure about the other palette at 10$ and the single shadow ๐Ÿ˜„

Image may contain: one or more people, flower, outdoor and closeup

On Gossamer Wings is the designer of the crown.

Ohhhh!  I love this! @Samtian

OMG - I think I need it all LOL

From TokyoMilk

Introducing TokyoMilk's Neptune & The Mermaid by Margot Elena

This mysterious yet sophisticated collection, Neptune & The Mermaid, transcends the traditional and transports you under the sea where everything is not

quite what it seems.

A new collection of :

Eau de Parfum

Shea Butter Handcreme

Bon Bon Lip Balm

Perfumed Mini Soaps

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 7.09.49 PM.png

@veronika23 I just ordered the perfumes...yes, all of them. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

@vegchililover78  nice!!! Please share your thoughts with us when you get them ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 Ohh these are so pretty!!

oh my goodness, I'm going to need one of each! It's all so pretty.

Apparently there's a whole fabric & homegoods collection as well ๐Ÿ˜„ 

OH! Yeah, gonna need a couple those 00000.JPG

Thanks for posting this...do you know if Sephora will carry any of these @veronika23

@ZombieMetroAnt  I think Sephora only carries the dark collection ๐Ÿ˜ž

Perfumed mini soaps ๐Ÿ˜„

*triggered* 

Hello pretties!

That gif is mesmerizing.

Anyone else ever see this?

balm_unicornbc_580x@2x.jpg

https://longwinterfarm.com/products/unicorn-farts-lip-balm

Description:

Spoiler
"Smells just exactly like real imaginary unicorn farts! Which smell like spearmint and pink cotton candy, everybody knows that.

This balm is designed to melt into your lips, not into your jeans! Which is good, because I keep mine in my butt pocket. That would be embarrassing... It's got lots of yumminess in it: natural beeswax (you'll smell a little extra honey), unrefined cocoa butter (you'll smell a little cocoa too), unrefined shea butter, jojoba, sweet almond, and grape seed oils, vitamin E, and flavor oil. It's carefully formulated to give you the perfect balance of protection and softness, so you won't end up feeling greasy or waxy. My mom says, "Ooo, creeamy" every time she uses hers, if that's any indication. She has a little flair for the dramatic.
Spoiler

It comes in an oval plastic twist-up tube, which holds .15oz/4g and is individually shrink wrapped.

'Unicorn Farts' for cosmetic use is a registered trademark. My registered trademark, to be specific. Thank you for respecting my intellectual property and legal headaches, bath folk!"

Oh my gosh!  I want this @EmmyLove, simply for the name!  Great find...thanks for posting Heart

Haha @EmmyLove! I love how they say, "Smells just exactly like real imaginary unicorn farts!" ๐Ÿ˜„

I mean, yeah they really think we know what that would smell like ๐Ÿ˜› 

9 Replies
testing