Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Ohh super cute @shimmerbait!!! I pre-ordered this from them as well! Can't wait to get it! ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG!  Yay!   @shimmerbait

I am confused about which extras we get from the Kickstarter and I don't feel like scrolling through all the comments, so I broke down and pre-ordered 2 of these.  ๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76  It's a cute brush!  The other side of the handle has unicorns.

This is on sale now ๐Ÿ™‚

Screen Shot 2017-04-08 at 1.34.57 PM.png

Primark for only $3.50!     

Look at what I found... better than the crying one right @ZombieMetroAnt ๐Ÿ˜„

Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 4.53.01 PM.png

This one is way better!  @veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt

IMG_0819.GIF

Much, much better @veronika23!  This one wouldn't depress me...(but that price does! EGAD)

00.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt  yeah the price is high.... better wait for a sale ๐Ÿ˜„

upload_7043155600909652541.jpg

OMG these Unicorn Easter eggs are almost too beautiful to eat!!!! Who needs this? I do!

This is beautiful!!  @Karmatic. ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—

@Karmatic

111111.JPGI do!

@ZombieMetroAnt (in Gwen Stefani ft. Eve - Rich Girl tune) If I were a rich girl / I'd have all the money in the world" and get these unicorn eggs to share with you lovely BTers. I swear, the UK has some really cool stuff like the sculpture and these eggs. 

BTW I've been trying to PM you but it won't let me for some reason. Dang CAPTCHA! 

Girl, got the album, went to the concert and bought the tshirt!  LOL @Karmatic Heart  I love me some Gwen!

The PM thing is iffy for me too!  It's there one day but not the next - not sure what's going on 

0.JPG

upload_3568501412767878767.jpg

Ladies, this Sunday will be National Unicorn Day! I was reading the news and thought I'd share this cool sculpture. It's made out of willow and it's 7 feet tall!

Spoiler
upload_1979714932276722861.jpg

oh this is really neat, I want that unicorn, I could never create something like this... is it terrible that I'm a little jealous of that kid.

Spectrum brushes are now at Camera Ready... I know some people didn't want to pay the shipping from the UK.  They don't have everything but at least some.  Hoping they'll get the rainbow fan brush.

Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 2.12.20 PM.png

Nails Inc has a unicorn nail duo on their website now. Not sure if it's coming to Sephora. It's $15 for two full size polishes. Of course their website only offers free shipping on orders $75 and up.

IMG_1678.PNG

IMG_1679.PNG

This is so pretty and nail polish has always been a weakness of mine! Decisions, decisions!

Yup. I definitely need these! It also looks like they'll be launching at Sephora on April 18th. Yay! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

unicornnailp.PNG

I got the info from the Refinery29 article "Nails Inc. Just Dropped The Polishes Of Your Unicorn Dreams."

@veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt @lylysa @mella900 @KMariel

Ughhhh, if you sign up for their newsletter you get a 15% off code and it does work on this set....ughhhhhhh, the struggle......do I??? Don't I???

14 Replies
testing