Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@Randell  thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚  Yeah been weird for me too. I'll try and send you a pm keep an eye out ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mermaid goodness is back in stock!

It appears to have more pink shift than Soft Frost. 

IMG_4250.PNG

Anonymous Insider

Lime Crime is a good one too Idk if you guys have heard of it before or not.These are the diamond crushers.

Image result for lime crime diamond crushers

Image result for lime crime diamond crushers

Anonymous Insider

Also for people who really like holographic rainbow nails I like this brand its ILNP they have three versions of the holographic rainbow  linear , scattered and X

I bought all three lol its called :

My private rainbow  its a top coat 

Image result for ilnp rainbow holographic nail polish

They also have a holo collection in 2017 called color kissed holos supper cute for spring / summer love the colors below

Image result for ILNP color kissed holos 2017

@Anonymous What is the difference between the three? I'm going to purchase from this site.  I love the look of their polishes.  I've never heard of it before but it is beautiful.  Not sure which ones to get though.  I almost want them all!  

Thank you for posting this and helping me get rid of some hard earned money.  ๐Ÿค‘

Anonymous Insider

She has a lot of other great shades too. I love her brand if you want you can even contact the shop owner on esty and ask her about the my private rainbow shades before you even make a purchase.

Thank you! I went and bought fourteen shades, including all the rainbow ones.  ๐ŸŒˆ 

I'm so excited for them to come!  

Anonymous Insider

Yeah You will like them its a good brand and I always liked their colors.Always buy from esty though its cheaper plus they have all the colors on there.

Anonymous Insider

I bought all three of the my private rainbows I love rainbows , glitter and holographic so it was a must have for me.

Anonymous Insider

If you look ILNP nail polish up on esty most of the nail polishes are only 10 dollars each including holographic shades.This is the best way to show you the differences in shades and again this is on the esty site you can buy through her on there.

Anonymous Insider

Honestly their is not much of a difference the holographic clusters are either fine or large it goes by the size of the holographic glitter  but yeah if you look at the swatches they all look very similar.I actually bought mine off of esty its on there if you look up ILNP it comes right up and she has all the holographic shades on there too .

Anonymous Insider

I have been pretty obsessed with the rainbow trend thats been going on lately.

I just bought these earrings at revolve they carry them at shopbop too.

Image result for elizabeth cole jordi hoop earrings

Image result for elizabeth cole jordi hoop earrings

I bought these a while ago ....

Image result for wildfox couture malibu rainbow sweater

Gucci rainbow sunglasses

Image result for gucci rainbow  sunglass

Hanky panky rainbow bralette available at amazon I seriously would wear this under a button up shirt and wear it out as a top since most people wear bralettes as tops anyways lol.

Image result for hanky panky rainbow bralette

LUSH rainbow fun 

Image result for rainbow lipgloss

Bareminerals moxie holo lipgloss above 

Image result for lime crime rainbow lip

Lime crime above 

Image result for lime crime rainbow lip

I had to post a pic of my kitty with my Tarte unicorn headband...IMG_20170404_110259.jpg

OMG!   So adorable!  Thank you for sharing!  @melanito. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

So cute!! LOL I wish I had one of these for my cats ๐Ÿ˜„

@melanito my heart...so cute!! 

XOXO,
Marieke

It's a nar-meow!

so cuteeee!! i can't wait to do this with my pup ๐Ÿ˜› 

Aww what a sweetheart! 

Um, what?!

1111.JPG

Spoiler
You don't have to add yourself to the super long Unicorn Lashes makeup brush waitlist or drop $39 on Tarte's golden unicorn brushes for golden variety to add some unicorn magic to your daily beauty grind. The new Primark Unicorn Makeup Brushes are the next best thing. Not only is the entire set of five just $10, but you can also shop them today.

The adorable, affordable set is the UK-based fast-fashion retailer's take on the trend that's blowing up Instagram. The handles are a fun aqua hue, and the bristles feature a gradient of pastel purple, peach, and white. We're already anticipating the slew of turquoise-hued flat lays were about to see flood our feeds. For comparison, $10 is a really good price for this kind of unicorn magic. Unicorn Lashes's popular rose gold and pearlescent unicorn brush sets are about $62 each; The Tarte Magic Wands Brush Set is, as mentioned, $39.

With the inexpensive price tag, you'll get five different Primark Unicorn Makeup Brushes and a shimmery silver carrying case. For blending and shading your eye makeup, there's a fluffy and a dense brush. You can use the flat foundation brush for perfecting your complexion and the densely packed brush for carving your contour. There's also a large fluffy brush for sweeping on blush or translucent powder. We're most excited about the fan brush, though. It's the perfect tool for applying rainbow highlighter, if you ask us.

Of course, there's a catch. We thought this deal seemed to good to be true, too. Unfortunately, you can't shop the brushes online just yet. Instead, you have to visit one of Primark's seven stores in the US. To find one closest to you, visit primark.com.

-----end of article

Aww!  Looks like they're all on the East Coast 
11.JPG
111.JPG

Amaze-balls! I need it now and why is Primark not in the west coast? That needed to change like yesterday. Need to figure out how to get this beauty!

What's up guys? I've been busy but I had to pop and say hey! ๐Ÿฆ„ 

testing