Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

I have the patience...but I sure don't have the skill! I'd end up eating a good chunk...of the sequins and glue no doubt.

I know what you mean @Tamara76!  I wouldn't have the steady hand ๐Ÿ˜

GWP ($50!) at Starbucks....

star.JPG

stars.JPG

I wonder if it counts if you buy gift cards for the $50?  I always like to give Starbucks GCs for thank-you treats.

I am a Starbucks fan, not sure if I "need" this for $50 ๐Ÿ™‚

5 days left for the kickstarter Lisa Frank x Glamour Dolls campaign

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 6.54.55 AM.png

Hi everyone!

I am so glad I follow the BT community. Although, I never really post. I'm glad the Lisa Frank collab was posted on here or else I would have had no idea! I pledged $5 hopefully I can buy the Palettes without putting in the $10 as I am sadly allergic to almost every lip product out there..  I know.. It's a tragedy! Oh, if someone hates their Lisa Frank makeup bag I can gladly take it off your hands! ๐Ÿ˜„ Thanks for posting about this @veronika23 

@xAshleyAsh  you are welcome! I'm not sure how all the ad ons will work but I am sure we will figure it out and someone will post about it ๐Ÿ™‚

Ladies... I finally pledged! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

ETA: @shimmerbait  did you???

@veronika23 I have not. I'm thinking I might pass.  Might be a mistake but I've spent so much money lately!

@shimmerbait  I get it. I almost did because I also spent a lot lately. Guess I'll have to be "extra good" now ๐Ÿ˜„

Woohoo! @veronika23 @Karmatic Welcome to the club, ladies! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ„  We'll all be looking like:

98CA6266-E8F9-4C2C-88C7-2E64E9D7683C-316-0000000ECB1B50F6.gif

@Tamara76 Yasssss! Pusheenicorn! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜ธ

upload_8131051568437945225.gif

@veronika23 @Mcakes Ahhhh, I ended up pledging at the top level this morning since some of the other items I bought didn't work out. I hated paying extra for shipping but I bit the bullet! โ˜บ๏ธ

Whohoo @Karmatic! You got in the car and we're goin' shoppin' ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

dancing cartoon driving my little pony GIF

Thanks for the enabling, ya'll! @Mcakes @veronika23 @Tamara76 & everyone! The 6 year old me is pretty excited! 

I love these gifs! The one @Mcakes posted โ˜๏ธ reminded me of this SNL classic. Jim Carrey kills me every time! ๐Ÿคฃ

upload_2901132720802589141.jpg

@Karmatic  I love that song!  Also reminded me of this

@veronika23 LOL I heard about this but never actually seen it before! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Karmatic  it's kinda silly but funny! I wanna watch it again now ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@Karmatic  Yay!!!

Image result for little pony happy gif

@veronika23 Hey Twinkie....yay, you did it, which means now I need to to do it, too! Ha! Hmmm...which level....I don't wear nail polish, but those are so worthy of deco status. 

testing