Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@Randell  Twinkie or Twinie? ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

I did the top because those bottles are too cute. I say go all out and pledge the top one! ๐Ÿ˜„

Haha! Ya, both! I forget which funny movie started the term, but, #twinkies is a thing now. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Go all out...yep, that's kind of been my motto all week, why stop now?! Good advice @veronika23!

@Randell That's a good motto for this week LOL! 

Well Ghostbusters, Wall-E and The Jerk had memorable Twinkie moments. I know that this iconic scene was done with rolls but close enough! ๐Ÿ˜‹

upload_8323575583095897996.gif

BENNY & JOON! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

@Randell  exactly ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Twinkie it is! ๐Ÿ˜„

Yes!

cartoons & comics grunge pastel my little pony pony GIF

One of us ๐Ÿ˜„

hahaha! Man I didn't expect the shipping on top... and it's in USD... Sure hope the Canadian dollar doesn't go further down the toilet while I wait for this ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Related image

Spoiler
Image result for toilet flush gif

OMG @Mcakes ^^^ perfect gif Heart

@veronika23 just read on Allure:

"Not only are Lisa Frank x Glamour Dolls eye-shadow palettes on the way, but they're going to be shaped like adorable little Trapper Keepers. Yes, the binder you kept all your homework in during middle school. There will be two variations of the Trapper Keeper palettes. One will be more neutral shades and one will be signature Lisa Frank colors, so think, bold. "

Spoiler
Here's the whole article, for reference:

LIsa.JPG
We told you about the upcoming Lisa Frank makeup collab back in February, when the Internet was going insane for it. And now we have even better news. We can exclusively reveal that Lisa Frank x Glamour Dolls eye-shadow palettes are coming โ€” two of them โ€” in the next massive launch from the affordable beauty brand and nostalgic '90s company. The two palettes join the Angled Blush Brush that's already available for pre-sale now (for just $4.99).

When Lisa Frank and Glamour Dolls first launched their Kickstarter campaign to create this makeup collaboration, they set their goal at $30k. With just four days left, they've raised more than $170k. So crazy, right? And since so many people backed the venture, everyone who pledged is getting product. Since they've hit 3,500 backers, everyone who donated will score one of the brushes. (You might have seen me show it off on Allure's Instagram โ€” it's really nice.)

Now, the moment you have been waiting for. Not only are Lisa Frank x Glamour Dolls eye-shadow palettes on the way, but they're going to be shaped like adorable little Trapper Keepers. Yes, the binder you kept all your homework in during middle school. There will be two variations of the Trapper Keeper palettes. One will be more neutral shades and one will be signature Lisa Frank colors, so think, bold. There aren't photos of the palettes yet since they are still in production, but we'll keep you updated as soon as they become available. And keep an eye on the Lisa Frank Facebook page and the Kickstarter site for the announcement from Lisa herself. Still, you can say you heard it here, first.

FYI @Karmatic @Mcakes @shimmerbait 
2.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks for the tag, dahling! Holy crap, this is amazing news.

I thought that I was so cool back in the day when I had a Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper, folders, pencils, stickers etc. 

Did anyone besides @Mcakes buy into the Kickerstarter? Now I'm really thinking about going in now ahhh! 

I did. I'm a huge Lisa Frank fan. Childhood nostalgia. Sigh.

You should totally go for it @Karmatic! I know @Tamara76 also got in on this. If we go further down this thread we'll see everyone else who became a backer too ๐Ÿ˜„

This is the most exciting news I've heard in a while ๐Ÿ˜ So excited!! Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt

lol I bought my unicorn trapper keeper at a garage sale for 25 cents. I thought I was the sh*t.  Used it at school for about a week, then I just kept it at home and drew my dolls. I wonder if my mom still has it. 

Ohhhh bold! Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt

The 6 year old me wants to buy in for nostalgic reasons but not sure if I should.... ๐Ÿค”

I caved and bought in. Kinda peeved that I didn't get in earlier for all the bonuses ๐Ÿ˜ž

@Mcakeswhich one did you get? Yeah I think I should have done it right when it came out... Still debating ๐Ÿ˜„  The 60$ one is new right? I think it stopped at 45$ before.

@veronika23  There was a ton of confusion when they added the $60 level - apparently, you can only get the nail polish set with that higher buy-in level.

I bought in at $45 and my backer  number is 747 - I considered increasing my pledge, but I heard that some people lost their original  backer number when they did that - I am kind of nervous about that happening....

@Tamara76oh ok thanks! What would it change if you lost your number?

@veronika23 @Mcakes Ok - I did it - I caved and increased my pledge, but I did not receive notification that my backer number changed.

I wonder if they fixed how they had it set up.   There were a lot of comments when they first added the new pledge level that people had to cancel their original pledge to increase their pledge amount.   They were upset because there were bonus gifts for the first 1,000 and 2,500 backers and they lost their spot.  I am saving my original email just in case! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nm! You're right, @Tamara76 it's in the original email. It's saying invalid file type on my screenshot but I'm backer 507.

testing