Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

How do you find your original backer number @Tamara76? I'm trolling all over the Kickstarter thing and can't find mine. 

hey @liv545! I'm clearly not Tamara but I spent like an hour looking for this yesterday.  If you go to your backed projects (click on the little blue ball on the upper right) then click on the plus sign in the blue circle next to the project and scroll to the bottom you can see your backer number.  If not, it's in the very first email they send when you initially pledged.  Hope this helps!

@liv545 Sorry for the late response!  I have only been able to get into BT a few times today - finally downloaded Chrome and I'm in.  Everything @michelleshops said is correct! I am glad you found your number!  ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

@Tamara76 So you said you upped your tier but maintained your status number? They have a ton more stuff now and I'm wondering whether to go for it or not?

@liv545  I can't find my backer number on the site when viewing on my phone.  I did not receive an email with a new backer number and they now have better instructions in the FAQ, so I think I'm ok, but hanging on to my original email.

I think I'll stay at the $60 level, but may buy add-ons later - the palettes will be $10 and everything else will be $5.

Oh thank you for posting this @Tamara76! I am so glad they are adding the palettes on as add-on items. I was worried about that lol. It's a big jump from $25 to $100!

@michelleshops Lol!! I see that. I found it under the original email. It surely takes some doing to locate the thing!!! I'm 507. So excited about this project!!! I need to be working on my draw ups for work and am looking on here instead!!

@Tamara76  ohhh that's why. Man I should have just jumped on it when I first saw this. I would have gotten the bonus gifts ๐Ÿ˜„

@Tamara76 I don't think changing your pledge will change your backer number but I totally understand you not willing to risk it haha! Maybe set up another account? I'm sure someone would want all your doubles ๐Ÿ˜› 

Yes the $60 is the new one @veronika23! I got the $25 one because I didn't want yet another makeup bag but now that they came it with the nail polishes I might bump up to the $60 for it lol. Idk!! It's just so cute! 

@Mcakes  cool! Yeah I know what you mean by another bag... Those nail polishes are too cute! I just want it for the bottles ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23  Did u buy in??

@shimmerbait  for some reason I haven't... kinda forgot about it... but now I think I might. You?

@veronika23  I ordered the brushes but I didn't jump into the kickstarter...  hmmm hm hm!

@shimmerbait  yeah I ordered the brush too... hmmm we don't have much more time to decide ๐Ÿ˜„

Opps..meant to post this pic, too, because, hello...unicorn! ๐Ÿ˜ I need to not get in the car for a few days. It's like my car is an auto pilot straight to temptation....

IMG_3650.JPG

@Randell omg I dont know what is in the unicorn box but I want! This is such a cute haul!

Thanks @StephaniLynn I posted the sparkly inside below! 

Adorable!   Is that the packaging for the mini version of their "meteorites"?  ๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76 I found a pic on their site of the compact...now I regret not getting it even more!

IMG_3689.PNG

Ohhhhhh!  This is cute!  @Randell

testing