Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@Tamara76 thanks! Yes!!! They had a big foundation in a plastic compact that matched (beautiful unicorn design on top) and face powder, too. I may have to get it...

Not sure why I didn't discover these sooner! These Surratt Beauty Prismatique Eyes are AMAZING!

http://www.sephora.com/prismatique-eyes-P404929?keyword=SURRATT%20BEAUTY%20Prismatique%20Eyes&skuId=...

Here is the color Visual Eyes - inky blue cream with blue steel duo-chrome. 

The dark glitter finish on the packaging reminds me of a custom paint job on a vintage car.

IMG_3673.JPG

Also, did another Japanese store trip to Marukai this time. And, got this mini kawaii version of meteorites. The company is called Econeco. 

IMG_3682.PNG

IMG_3648.JPG

What is this awesomely awesomeness?! I want everything. Do I need it? Probably not.... but I want it.

Japanese and Korean makeup are all kinds of lovely. That's why I try not to go to Memebox, Daiso or Mitsuwa. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ฑ 

@Randell Ohhhh!  That Surratt is soooo beautiful and everything else is super cute! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

Thanks @Tamara76 I'm going to test it out tomorrow. I'll let you know. If you google them, there's a lot of great reviews and pics. I just ordered the Glamour Eyes, too. 

That word "duo-chrome" gets me every time!

"Glamour Eyes - royal plum cream with brilliant blue-violet duo-chrome"

Just ordered this... 

The measurements state 5x5x4.5. Smallish. But I thought if it is too small for brushes, it could hold some eye pencils.

(I'll post pics when it arrives)

IMG_3599.PNG

details in spoiler...

Spoiler
IMG_3598.PNG

I have no shame, so I'd be sipping Crown Apple and ginger ale out of this while circulating between Sephora, Nordstrom, and HauteLook. The pretty would distract me from the carnage going on with my budget. ๐Ÿ˜„

Ohh can't wait to see!!! It's so pretty!

I don't have any pictures, but Hobby Lobby has a decently large section dedicated to mermaids in their spring collection. You may have to look around a bit. Some stores may not have a large collection as mine.  However if you type mermaid into their websites search feature then you get to see the whole collection.

Found these at Mitsuwa Market (Japanese grocery store). I usually try my best to avoid this section...otherwise I cannot resist the cuteness. Cosmetics at the grocery store...dangerous.

The brand is Canmake and it is so mermaid, unicorn, fairy worthy! 

(Sorry, those weird lines in the pic are the plastic shrink wrap, which I love.)

IMG_3576.PNG

IMG_3574.PNG

@Randell Girl, are you me? I would buy all of these myself. ๐Ÿ˜ We got to go shopping one of these days since we're both in SoCal. 

Oh my goodness these are adorable! I just want to go on a shopping adventure with you. You always post the cutest things lol.

Thanks @Mcakes ! Come shopping with me anytime!๐Ÿ˜ Oh what damage we could do together! Ha!

So cute! Reminds me of Anna Sui's blushes. Of course my eye went straight to the light blue ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 Thanks! IKR! I had 2 of the blue in my basket and I painfully put 1 back. I need to break myself of buying backups of everything. I feel like I need 1 to use and 1 to keep. Ugh, bad habit.

I wish Sephora carried Anna Sui's whole line!

If you ever want me to grab you some Canmake, let me know. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Randell  yeah I have that bad habit at times too so I totally get it! ๐Ÿ˜„  Also have the bad habit of buying just because it's pretty LOL. Also need to cut that. I think they has Anna Sui at one point and dropped it. Wish they would bring it back and get Jill Stuart and Laduree too! Bring on the pretty makeup ๐Ÿ˜„  Thanks for the offer! I'll let you know if ever ๐Ÿ™‚ Heart

@veronika23 If Jill Stuart & Laduree came to Sephora, my life would be complete (well, almost!). I'm going to Laduree at The Grove next month. I'm hoping they have a shopping boutique, too, but I doubt it will be anything like overseas.

@Randell  nice! You'll have to tell us what you found! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for the inspiration everyone! I've re-purposed my desk as a vanity, mermaids and unicorns adorned. Desk is covered in glitter and polyurethane. Had to get that butterfly- it's wings are shaped by feathers.Capture 2.JPGCapture.JPG

Nice! Love the unicorn, mermaids and blue brushes! Did the mermaids come like that or were they all white and you painted a part of them? @ClassicallyFab

Thanks! Those came as is. They're really cute in person. @veronika23

testing