Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

BC8D65E3-3DCE-4771-8AA1-95F729B47DCE-544-0000006FFDFF1845.jpegMermaid or robot, you be the judge!

Mermaid Robot, perhaps?

170ed851388fa7f66d131dc3a4cfd5cf.jpg

I think this really just looks odd.

@veronika23 Idk about holo in the downstairs region ๐Ÿ˜•

@makeitup305  yeah me too... and the way it's made just looks so weird to me.

Mermaid Macarons! They're created by the baker Megan Rosko (instagram: @nutmegandhoneybee). They're so pretty!    

img-8866-1478892674.jpeg

ETA: This is the same person who made the Beauty and the Beast macaron that @ZombieMetroAnt posted on The Disney Thread! 

Wow!

Ohhh!!! Those are beautiful! I can barely pull off making regular macarons. This must have been a huge undertaking.

My goodness these are pretty! Can you imagine being that mom who brings these to the bake sale? All the other moms are going to hate but...

haters llama gonna hate hater llama GIF

OMG ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ฑ so much talent!!!  My tummy is grumbling which means it too approves of these @lmi82 ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

@shimmerbait  posted a sneak peek of this palette a few days ago.  Bitter Lace Beauty posted more pics/videos so you can see the top of the palette and the holo. OMG I so hope what goes inside will be just as beautiful... because I NEED THIS! ๐Ÿ˜„

Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 9.01.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-23 at 9.01.20 AM.png

@veronika23  if I understood her comments correctly, it sounds like the palette is empty and her highlighter pans are made to fit. I am not thrilled about this because her pans are not cheap! I am not spending $200 to fill this up! I'd rather it come with smaller pre-selected pans and pay 50 or $60. Really hoping I am wrong!

@shimmerbait  thanks for the info! I guess I should learn to read ๐Ÿ˜„  I hope it's something else. If not... well I still need this even if I won't fill it. ๐Ÿ˜„

OMG!!  I'm going to look up the measurements of this @veronika23!  I think I finally have a home for the lippie palette @CC3616 helped me make from all these Urban Decay samplers (I gathered like 10 of them!) Heart  EEK!  I'm excited...

Thanks for the info @shimmerbait

Spoiler
I melted my lippies into these empty pans (18.5 mm diameter x 4.8 mm deep)
metal pans.JPG

These are the UD samplers - remember 'em?
vice.JPG

I hope they fit @ZombieMetroAnt, the palette is gorgeous!!

I was debating posting this... This is from I heart Makeup London. The company is owned by Tam Beauty who also owns Makeup Revolution. Seems they both copy styles from popular brands. I don't find this very unicorn but wanted to show the unicorn embossed in the shadow... super cute!

Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 8.54.51 AM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 8.56.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-23 at 8.56.51 AM.png

Too Faced - Something that appears to be unicorn is showing in this pic... palette? They have been doing some sneak peeks of unicorn stuff... I so hope it's pretty and colorful!

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 9.41.43 PM.png

@veronika23, Whatever it is, if it has a unicorn theme I want it, lol! ๐Ÿ˜†

@angel7594  hahaha yeah! I've just been disappointed with all the unicorn and mermaid launches... nothing seems to really scream either. I guess it's just not how I would do it. ๐Ÿ˜„

I bought my niece a few of the LOL (Lil Outrageous Little) mystery surprise toys. I joked around saying I hope she gets the mermaid ๐Ÿ˜‚ Her "tail"/skirt changes color and she spits water, hence the little bottle

20170322_172903.jpg

@lisainprogress  So cute!  

Does anyone remember these?

IMG_0680.JPG

3 Replies
testing