Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Oh my gosh, I haven't thought about those in so long! I loved to play with them! Thanks @Tamara76

OMG!! I had those. My sister & I loved them. Thanks for posting ๐Ÿ™‚

Too Faced glitter palette! What's unique about it is that there's Two Different Bases, a Brightening Base and an Intensifying Base! Coming Soon -

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 7.21.59 PM.png

I simply cannot wait for this to be released!!! ๐Ÿฆ„

Anyone heard of that brand before??? Bonvivant?

It's a Memebox house brand.  The masks are pretty good.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 Memebox carries this brand so it must be legit.  The mask looks like so much fun!!

@ZombieMetroAnt  Thanks! Don't think I've heard about memebox ๐Ÿ˜„  Not super into sub boxes. I think it's crazy expensive for us and I know the selection is limited.  I kinda wish I had purchased the sonic Glamglow mask. I guess I was afraid it might not work for me. Wonder if it will come back in stock...

@veronika23

Spoiler
Memebox changed their business strategy a couple years ago and now focus on being a KBeauty store.  They moved out of Korea to San Francisco but I'm not sure if they ship internationally.  

Ooh, we'll have to keep an eye out for the Sonic GlamGlow!  I thought I read somewhere it's supposed to come back. Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt  thanks for the info! Yup I have an email notification on that sonic mask ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

today only! free unicorn headband with any order* UNLEASH YOUR INNER UNICORN. available at checkout, while supplies last

Coming April 10th from Zoeva Cosmetics... Thought it was fairly unicorn and needed to be shared ๐Ÿ˜„

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 4.28.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-21 at 4.29.44 PM.png

This is very pretty and perfect for spring! 

IMG_7791.PNG

Ohhhh!  Can't wait!  I love Bitter Lace Beauty - didn't realize they moved off Etsy and out on their own!  ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ

Ohhhh I can't wait to see the colors!!! Thanks for posting @shimmerbait

@veronika23 Love the imagery of this palette!

@shimmerbait  me too! Super pretty! I hope she delivers on her color choice. I find most mermaid palettes are a let down once we see the colors that were chosen... well for me anyways.

So this isn't make-up or beauty item related but I had to share...

There's a microcreamery in my city called Made by Marcus (if you're ever in Calgary, AB you need to try it! SOOOO good) and they have this glorious sundae called the Unicorn.

Unicorn1.jpg

Another angle to see it's beautiful (and tasty) horn!

Unicorn2.jpg

Mmm.......

1 Reply
testing