Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

I want that pencil holder too! really cool looking!

I want that pencil holder too!!! It's so pretty!  I wonder how brushes fit in there...

Had to share these beautiful swatches from Bitter Lace Beauty

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 12.47.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-15 at 12.51.08 PM.png

OMG! Ilove Bitter Lace Beauty!  These are soooo pretty!

EEK!  These are so darn gorgeous!!!  Heart

Image result for glowing unicorn gif

Another mermaid palette launching today - 11 AM PST/2PM EST only at www.kgbeauty.us

Palettes will ship out in 2-5 weeks

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 8.19.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-14 at 8.19.56 AM.png

So beautiful!!!

I know, right?!  Ugh, I don't know which one to get, they're all so gorgeous and they swatch well, too.  

0.JPG

This one is live now and much cheaper than the Sauce Box one. The Sedona Lace is even cheaper but I don't know how good the quality is.

Anyone know Sedona Lace. The name rings a bell... apparently this is a code for money off: pjlovespj

ETA: On sale for $14.98

I think I like the colors in this one better!

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 10.17.59 PM.png

I think I may need this palette. Out of all the mermaid palettes I've seen, this one seems to have the most blue/green...

Swatches via the makeup affair blog.  I might get this. Not much of a sale since shipping is 15+ for me ๐Ÿ˜„

If you plan on buying more this code will give you money off: themakeupaffair

Spoiler
sedona-lace-mermaids-palette-swatches-1.jpgsedona-lace-mermaids-palette-swatches-2.jpgsedona-lace-mermaids-palette-swatches-3.jpgsedona-lace-mermaids-palette-4.jpg

The artwork is very pretty.

Finally swatches!

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 9.07.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-13 at 9.07.32 PM.png

OMG this is the brush you get when you pre order this palette.... maybe I need this now ๐Ÿ˜„

Pre-order MARCH 15TH $70 ** $63 if u use code: TRENDMOOD 10% off (Regular price $75) + u get a FREE mermaid Brush + FREE domestic shipping.  It would be over $100 CAD with shipping and conversion ๐Ÿ˜ž

Although all pretty palettes none feel super mermaid to me... the closest would be the Sedona Lace one. Would LOVE to make my own ๐Ÿ˜„

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 8.25.05 AM.png

OMG this is really beautiful!! I love the colors!!!  WANT THIS!!!

Eek! So pretty! And the free mermaid brush, come on haha

So if you pre-order this:

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 8.39.52 PM.png

You get this free

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 8.40.02 PM.png

Nooooo!  I do not need any more enticement!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

suds.JPG

Spoiler
Just in case you thought the whole unicorn beauty trend was dying down, newsflash: There's no escaping the mythical, rainbow-colored theme anytime soon. In fact, Soap Cherie's unicorn bath bombs prove just how easy it is to jump aboard the magical beauty train, one soak at a time.

Soap Cherie, a Williamsburg, Brooklyn-based bath and body company, seems to be taking cues from mega bath bomb retailer, Lush, with its latest tub accessories: Instagram-worthy pink-and-purple bath bombs topped with glittery golden horns. And you know what? We're not mad at it. Not only are the colorful bath bombs (too) pretty to look at inโ€”and out ofโ€”the tub, they're also made of natural and organic ingredients, like nourishing shea butter, which means when using, you should feel confident knowing you're soaking in a multi-color whirlpool of safe-for-your-skin ingredients.

But if you're not all that keen on unicorns these days (the market is borderline saturated with the mythical-inspired stuff), Soap Cherie also sells an entire lineup of bath, body, and hair products that offer a far less rainbow effect. There's moisturizing borage and jojoba seed oils-based body lotions, coconut oil shampoo bars scented with essential oils to cleanse strands and soothe scalps, and even exfoliating lip scrubs made with cocoa butter and cane sugar to slough off dry, flakes from lips.

But back to the unicorn bath bombs. Want 'em? You can shop them on soapcherie DOT com, starting at $5.95 per sudsmaker, or if you live in the New York City area, can stop by the Brooklyn-based shop in person.

suds1.JPG

Image result for unicorn in bath gif

Adorable!   The cake slice and cupcake soaps on their site are all super cute, too! ๐Ÿ’—

4 Replies
testing