Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Can a 36 year old pull that off do you think?  

I'm also in my 30's and would carry this in a heartbeat. No age limit on fun! My only issue is I have two young daughters who I'm sure would claim dibs on this before I'd get the chance to  ๐Ÿ™‚

@rkangel I was actually thinking as I typed that, that I wish I had daughters so I could carry that purse around and claim I was carrying it for them if anyone decided to comment on it in an unfriendly way.  ๐Ÿ˜‚  Alas, only boys in this house so I have no cover.

i still feel I may need it.

@heartsmyface Sorry for the really late response. Anyway, I've definitely used that as an excuse before! However, it has it's downsides. I cannot go into  Sephora or Ulta anymore . They are still too young for make-up, but it doesn't stop them from asking to try/buy half the store!

Yes.  There is no age limit on unicorns.  @heartsmyface

Awesome!  I had a moment of self doubt.  Over it:) 

@heartsmyface ABSOLUTELY!!! And you will rock it!

If her name is hearts...absolutely!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think I want it, too! I have a Betsey heart purse that lights up...so, ya, I think a unicorn is okay!

It's becoming very apparent that I will be a crazy looking little old lady one day. 

Ouhhhh, it lights up!!!?? I have a little black studded heart purse.  Sadly, no lights.

@heartsmyface It's ok, I'll stand next to you and look crazy too LOL. I swear I'm going to turn into a cross between Peg Bundy and Morticia ๐Ÿ˜‚โคโค I wanna wear leopard print caftans!

No worries! I'll be right there with you, blinking lights and all!

OMG! This is awesome! @Randell ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

And a few more on my wish list...

IMG_3077.PNGIMG_3078.PNGIMG_3079.PNGIMG_3080.PNG

I'm loving all of these, especially the apple one. 

OMG!  The chocolate milk bag is "udderly delicious." Dying! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

OMG I want the gingerbread house and the apple LOL!

That gingerbread house is too cute!

rain.JPG

rain1.JPG

Spoiler
There's a special beauty store on the Internet where you can buy lipsticks and more for under $10 called Miss A. With the A2o Spectrum Highlighter in tow, the Dallas-based company just launched its own color cosmetics lines, A2o Lab. Everything, including color correctors and eye shadows, is under $5. Before this week, Miss A only sold makeup from other companies like E.L.F., L.A. Colors, and Kleancolor. (It has had its own line of brushes for a while now.) Miss A even makes its own super-handy $1 brush cleaning egg that Allure editors love. Now, with the new makeup launch, we're especially wild about the rainbow A2o Spectrum Highlighter. It's like the striped Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick meets Bitter Lace Beauty's multi-colored masterpiece that basically broke the Internet.

Instead of just making one rainbow highlighter, Miss A put together six different color combos to choose from. Of course, there's the classic bright ROYGBIV called Rainbow Flash. Each shade is vibrant and true to the color spectrum. There's also a lighter, more pastel version named Rainbow Veil. Because the stripes are so thin, you can use a small fluffy eye shadow brush to apply a single shade to your cheekbones. Brushing on your highlighter this way isn't that weird BTWโ€”makeup artists like Patrick Ta and Hrush Achemyan swear by the precision of that application technique. Of course, you can also swirl all six shades of the rainbow together with a fluffy brush to create a seventh shimmery shade. Trust: It won't yield a muddy brown like when you blended a bunch of paint colors together in elementary-school art class. If you prefer more classic shades of highlighter, there's a third rainbow option for you. The craziest color in Rainbow Pearl is a baby blue, but the rest of the shades are pretty standard like petal pink and champagne. Together, they'll give your cheekbones a mellow iridescent glow.

rain2.JPG

Besides rainbow color combos, Miss A also created some bronzy ones and an all-pink blush one, both of which are just as shimmery and pigment-packed as the highlighters. Oh yeah, and don't let the cheap and cheerful price tag dissuade you. The color payoff is just as intense, creamy, and high quality as, say, an Anastasia Glow Kit or Becca highlighting palette.
You can shop the A2o Spectrum Highlighter now for $5 on shopmissa dot com.

Pretty! I wonder how they perform.

@veronika23  @Mcakes- I'm thinking that maybe I need these in my mermaid life. I'll let you know how they turn out.

@prettyinpacool! Can't wait to find out ๐Ÿ™‚

2 Replies
testing