Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Thanks! @Randell โค๏ธโค๏ธ

@Tamara76 They are eye shadows :).

Sephora already carries some in this line but these are additional colors.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

You're welcome! 

Thanks!!! It hadn't been posted yet! I want all 3 ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh good! I don't normally visit this thread but I saw these on Twitter and thought of you ladies right away :).

Awww thanks so much for thinking of us!!!! @JenniferOhJenny Heart

You're so welcome! โค๏ธ

Thx @JenniferOhJenny !!! I need them all! Glitter + duo-chrome + iridescent..oh yes!

from POPSUGAR: (I'll post more in the Stila thread)

IMG_2516.JPG

I think I might *need* Sea Siren!

Tokidoki Unicorno party! (Source: Kara's Party Ideas)

IMG_2473.PNG

Macarons....

IMG_2481.JPG

Jello Pops...oh my!

IMG_2484.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_2482.JPGIMG_2485.JPGIMG_2479.PNG

Stop...this is so stinkin' cute! 

Too cute!  I'm anxiously awaiting my invitation!  Lol!  ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@Randell

OMG I want a party like this ๐Ÿ˜„

Cross posting from the Deals thread. The Bumble and Bumble website has iridescent bag gwp going on until March 1st. All you have to do is buy 2 travel sized products. Shipping is also free!  

ujhij.PNG

00000000000.JPGOMG! What a great deal @lmi82!!  Thanks for posting here Heart  I've never purchased direct so I appreciate @Randell's tip!  

@veronika23 we can take care of you, our resident Mermaid!  Check the site out and let us know if anything catches your eye Heart

Awesome! US only though ๐Ÿ˜ž

Thx again lmi82! Just want to add: 

If you create an account it gives you a 15% off your first order code and it worked with this offer!

Some mermaid brushes from glowcultcosmetics.com

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 8.25.02 PM.png

OMG guys I am soooo happy!  Ok so there's this jewelry company out of Vancouver BC that I always buy from... well I buy from a local jewelry store that carries the brand but anyway... Every year I buy a few of their talisman necklaces. I am obsessed with them and have a decent collection going.  One of my first ones was Neptune (you can imagine how much I love that one) but I always wanted a mermaid one from them as well. In all the years I've been buying they've never had one... until now!!! and guess who bought it!!! ๐Ÿ˜„

The company is called Pyrrha. They make a lot of talismans from old wax seals and reclaimed sterling silver (which I love) but they also have bronze and gold pieces. If you watch Once Upon a Time, Emma's swan necklace is from them. They also have a series for Game of Thrones.  I own a lot of them including some with unicorns, wolves, trees, stars, anchors etc but always wanted a mermaid one and now my wish came true!

necklace.jpeg

Spoiler
**Note: The prices on their website are in USD even if they are a Canadian company. When I contacted them about this they said just email us and will sell it to you in Canadian currency at the price showing. So if the price is $198 USD it would be $198 CAD. That was a while back but just thought I'd mention this in case... My jewelry store sells them at those prices too. I thought I'd also mention that Pyrrha has a flagship store in LA... for anyone in the area.

testing